30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options
Ok, hope everyone finds this! Help everyone if you do find it! Thanks!

Replies

• ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yeah I found it . Did get to exercise today but walked my butt off at work. Hope that counts. Stay under in calories and drank lots of water. :wink:
  • lindabuckiewicz
    lindabuckiewicz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are motivated, Posh! 10 glasses of water? How do you do it??? I bet you'll see the rewards at the scale!

Have a happy birthday!
  • kstone1976
    Options
    I found it.... Drank 8 glasses but the night isn't over yet. :smile: I was under my cal goal and did 75 mins at the gym. Awhh I am feeling great and hoping to get a polor heart rate monitor for xmas.... :wink:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yay glad we got the new thread up. Drank over 10 glasses of water today burned 1000 calories but was over my calorie goal. Hope I dont gain 5 lbs for my little horray today
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    bumpin for later :glasses:
  • meganrae1988
    Options
    Found it. Thanks.
  • Jozyblu
    Options
    mind over matter......dont think food because what ever you think is already in your heart.....i have to tell myself that. i will lose weight in jesus name.amen
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Yay! People seem to be checking in on here!

Ok...check in for the day.

Ate crappy food, but stayed under calorie goal!

9 glasses of water so far and I will be up for about 3 more hours, so I will get that in.

60 minutes at the gym...treadmill, weights, racquetball..

Oh, and played outside today with my little boy. He LOVES outside. He cries to go out! I've been taking him outside everyday, but I'm sad to see winter just around the corner! wahhh....

Plus, lots of work around the house today. Tomorrow is my B-Day, but I will be at a Church Fall Festival for 7 hours!!! I am kind of the leader of the whole thing... and I'm running the Men's Chili-cook off booth! Whew... it will be a long day.. Plus, I'm getting ready for a camping trip my hubby and I are taking Monday through Wednesday. (This is kind of my B-day celebration..) I'm so excited that I will be logging hiking for exercise for those days! :0)

For tomorrow::: 10 glasses water, Under calories, 50 minutes exercise, Game plan to De-candy your house after Halloween! We must prevent self-sabotage!

HUGS to you all!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    mind over matter......dont think food because what ever you think is already in your heart.....i have to tell myself that. i will lose weight in jesus name.amen

Praise God! This is all possible because of Him!
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    easily found
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Found it too. I was lazy and ate BK for dinner. So totally didn't feel like cooking at all. It was a lazy day but still managed to burn 400 calories. I really need to add some sort of strength training to my routine. I bed I would lose more if I did that. Water is my other thing...I hardly drink any during the day.

I'm looking forward to taking this challenge on! Would love to lost as close to 30 pounds as possible. :) I want to surprise the heck out of my husband on R&R :D
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'd love to lose 30 lbs by Christmas, but is that possible? It just seems like a lot of weight in a short amount of time. After reading the posts to this thread, I believe it is possible for ya'll because of all the excercise time you log. Good for you!! I'm not sure if I can do it, though. I don't excercise as much, although I do it daily. My original goal was to lose 20lbs...get to 130lb. Not sure if my curvy figure is meant to go as low as 120lb. I was 118lb when I was 19, but I'm 40 now and have had 4 pregnancies. Some things aren't going anywhere no matter how much I diet and excercise (unless I go under the scalpel...ugh!)

Well, there's no harm in trying! My hat's in the ring!

Height: 5'2"
    CW: 150lb
    GW: 120lb
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Wow! I'd love to lose 30 lbs by Christmas, but is that possible? It just seems like a lot of weight in a short amount of time. After reading the posts to this thread, I believe it is possible for ya'll because of all the excercise time you log. Good for you!! I'm not sure if I can do it, though. I don't excercise as much, although I do it daily. My original goal was to lose 20lbs...get to 130lb. Not sure if my curvy figure is meant to go as low as 120lb. I was 118lb when I was 19, but I'm 40 now and have had 4 pregnancies. Some things aren't going anywhere no matter how much I diet and excercise (unless I go under the scalpel...ugh!)

Well, there's no harm in trying! My hat's in the ring!

Height: 5'2"
    CW: 150lb
    GW: 120lb

You are definitely welcome to join us! And it's ok if your goal isn't as large as ours. We are a highly motivational group! Can't wait to work with you. Add me as a friend, I'm kind of the person who started this whole thing. We have daily challenges I post if you are interested. They aren't required, but it gives us something to aim for.

Also, we do weigh ins on Mondays. This Monday will be our first weigh in after doing this for a week!

HUGS!! I'm here for support!

Taush
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    You are motivated, Posh! 10 glasses of water? How do you do it??? I bet you'll see the rewards at the scale!

Have a happy birthday!

Thank you thank you!! I hope to see about 6 or 8 pounds this week...(keep your fingers crossed for me!!) I know that's not a realistic goal for weeks to come, but with so much weight to lose and such a DRAMATIC difference in my life this week, I think its possible!

I can't wait to see everyone's results!

Tausha
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    If you saw my comment to your wall post about the thread being locked, you will see the site automatically created a part 2. Since more people are responding on this new thread you created, I posted the link to it on the other one so people can hopefully find us one way or another!

Anyway, I'll repeat what I originally posted on the other part 2...

I started out the morning going to a one hour "Stretching and Strengthening" class, which is basically yoga. I've never done it before, and it surprised me that I worked up a sweat! I am definitely out of shape and not flexible at all! It was fun though.

As of right now, I am over my calories, but I have plenty of housework to do this evening, or I may do some exercise tv! I'll have my water in by the end of the day too, but I didn't "play" outside today.

It's great to hear how everyone is doing so far! Keep it up!

Karen :flowerforyou:
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!
    how was your week?
    mine was ok. got the blues on wednesday but have managed to stay on diet (today i had extra help since the hospital kept me too busy to eat). I lost 1 lb this past week and hopefully can keep on track tomorrow with going to see friends. If i can get up early enough i will go for a run.

Hope everyone else is having a great week and can't wait to see how others are doing!
  • 2kmom
    2kmom Posts: 12
    Options
    The week has been pretty great - under calories all week, but the weekend is here - Yikes! The chili-cheese fries at the baseball field are fab in the worst possible way.
    I will stay motivated because I know you all would too.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • TheDash12
    Options
    Does anyone else beat themselves up about not being able to head the the gym today? Or any day?

I didnt get a chance to go today with work, and taking care of Halloween prep
    It seems to be all I think about that day.

Then I start to think about weighing in on Monday, how its not going to look good. I'm not going to be satisfied with the results.
    And its not like I'm looking to go throw in the towel. I just get DOWN on myself.

I know, I know. Shame on me
    Just wondering what anyone else has to say about this sort of feeling!

<3 you all my 30/Xmas Pals.
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Found it! I am so po'ed @ myself today. I gave into some cravings, but still under my calorie goal. Still ate 100 more than I wanted :( I sure hope it doesn't bite me in the butt. I've been doing so great. I can do this. I am so sore from walking everyday....any suggestions? Do I continue to walk or do it every other day? I've just been pushing through the pain hoping it will go away.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm looking forward to actually weighing in :)
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    I had a good day today. Drank 14 glasses of water, walked for 30 mionutes and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. I rode while I watched the rangers play. I guess I was so excited about the game that I pedaled faster than usual b/c I rode half a mile farther than usual. I was also under my calorie goal for the day! Weekends are always the hardest for me, so I really need to focus on drinking all my water and getting all my exercise in. Hope everyone has a fantastic night!