30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i have lost 1lb 8oz & im happy with that. i will try to get better next wk
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Here's my first weigh in! Yay, down 2 lbs! Hope everyone has a successful weigh-in.

10/18/09 - 177.0 (starting)
    10/25/09 - 175.0 (-2 lbs)

CD Goal weight - 147
    Final Goal weight - 135

After my hike yesterday, my knee started to feel very sore right before bed. I started to despair. However, this am, it feels 80% better, and I've decided that, even if my knee keeps me from running and other cardio, this time I will NOT give up on exercise. I will just do other appropriate cardio and lots of weights.
  • susanvanv
    Options
    Offical weigh in this am--177.0. I'm down 2.6 lbs and super excited about it.
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ok here are the numbers:

SW 209
    10/25/10 207 down 2 lbs

I will take that number and be very happy with it. The challenges look great for this week and It helps keep me focused. Good Luck to everyone this week and I am excited to see all the weigh in today.. Even one pound takes us closer to our goals! I love reading all the motivation and infor everyone is giving on here.
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week!!--This page is exactly what I needed. Great support from MFP members, increased activity and a Monday weigh in. Good luck everyone. I look forward to the posts throughout the day!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    O MY!!!! Ok y'all... I almost jumped up and down after getting on the scales this morning. (instead of the usual cursing under my breath...haha...:sick: )

I LOST 5.5 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited! Loving the updates from all of you. I'm leaving town for a few days and may not be around!

Check the challenges I've posted. If you all don't care to "quote" them everyday to keep people up to date I would really appreciate that! Much love and blessings....

Tausha
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My weigh in was last thursday and I am down 5lbs! Woohoo!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A big Zero, havnt been able to excerise for the past 3 days due to TOM. Been feeling down at the same time. Next week there will be a change.
  • lmdance
    lmdance Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just found this challenge on Saturday night so this week will be my first. My SW is 179.
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i did,nt find it.
  • janeam
    janeam Posts: 16
    Options
    Check in time. I lost 6 pounds this week. I am out of the 230's!! wooohoo! Can't wait to be out of the 200's though. 30 pounds to go.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Last Week: 231.2
    This Week: 229.4 (1.8 pounds down)
    Next week Goal: 227
  • meggo1
    meggo1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Monday's wiegh in...
    SW: 117
    CW: 114
    Happy to already see progress!
  • IngeS18
    IngeS18 Posts: 36
    Options
    Weigh-in!
    I haven't lost any weight, still at 130lbs. I know these last few pounds are going to take a while.
    I have lost an inch of my waist! I am now at 26.5"

Today is going good =) I haven;t exercised yet, so I know that if I get some walking in tonight I'll have plenty of calories left for dinner. I'm also already half way with my water for the day.

6lbs/2 inches to go! Gotta bite through this one ;)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So, I usually weigh myself on Friday's and I lost a pound, but I weighed myself this morning and gained it back! I am not counting that I gained it back, so we'll see how this week goes. My weekends are the worst for me. It's hard to eat well on the weekends. Anyone have suggestions?!:grumble:
  • ashleyy0608
    Options
    Last week I was 203, CW: 197.5

Down 5.5 lbs!! :) Good job everyone on your weight loss!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OKAY....so here's my updated weigh-in...

Challenge starting weight ~ 179.4
    Current weight ~ 175.4

4lbs lost! Woo Hoo!! :bigsmile:
    26 to go lol
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Weigh in day- Challenge start weight- 331.4 lbs

Today 10/25/10- 328.4 lbs

3lbs lost this week!
  • losingitwithjess
    Options
    make sure the water is really cold.. I have a hard time drinking water when it is not really cold!
  • cmlewis86
    cmlewis86 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats to everyone! I'm so impressed with everyones progress! Ok here's what this week has offered...3.2 lbs lost. Not as much as I had hoped but it's not a gain so woo-hoo! Looking foward to seeing everyones posts! Good luck.