Flour Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Options

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    And, for the record, TASTY TOO! MMMMMMMM!!!
  • Blossom01
    Options
    Looks good and sound good I still have about 5 jars of peanut butter left from the 10 I bought last month. So I should be able to make plenty. Thanks for sharing
  • MOM4CHRIST
    Options
    I make this recipe but use I cup granulated sugar. They are what everyone asks me to bring to get togethers. So yummy and super easy.

I will have to try them with 1/2 brown sugar. That sounds good.

I do use splenda on occasion. I have an uncle that is diabetic and like to make sure there is something for him to eat as well. They turn out decent but tend to be a bit dry. I usually start with 3/4 cup and then add more if the dough is too wet still.

Another little tip, if you use smooth pb you can put this in a cookie press and have shaped cookies.
  • MamaBudda
    Options
    makes about two dozen cookies

1 cup all-natural chunky or smooth peanut butter

1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)

1 egg

1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside. In a mixer combine peanut butter and sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes. Roll into walnut sized balls and create a cris-cross pattern with a fork. If you’d like, add a few chocolate pieces to the top of the cookies. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet for two minutes, then transfer to… your mouth.

Can Splenda brown sugar and sugar subsitutes and eggbeaters be used in recipe and instead of using butter on baking sheet can Pam or maybe line the baking sheet with the new Reynolds non-stick foil?
  • MOM4CHRIST
    Options
    Can Splenda brown sugar and sugar subsitutes and eggbeaters be used in recipe and instead of using butter on baking sheet can Pam or maybe line the baking sheet with the new Reynolds non-stick foil?

I don't grease my pans at all. If you don't have nonstick cookie sheets and they stick use parchment paper to line you sheet. I don't know about the egg beaters, I have know experience with them. If you have used them in baking successfully before it would be worth a shot. And like I said before you can use splenda but you might have to play with the measurements to get the texture and moistness correct.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    bumping....sounds YUMMO!!
  • sslin2535
    Options
    Is each cookie has 68.1 calories or the whole two dozen?
  • cjrss03
    Options
    bump....sounds yummy!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm trying to post my picture of the flour free peanut butter cookies. not sure if its gonna work.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I know the picture is kinda small. I initially took it on my camera phone to send to my brother. I would have taken it with the digital camera, but the fam grabbed them all first!

pbcookies.jpg
  • xLissyx
    xLissyx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump, sounds great, thanks for posting
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I made these today! I actually used almond butter, and they are soooooooo good! I used splenda brown sugar and splenda mixed with sugar. I used the substitute measurements on the back, and they turned out great! Actually, they are "crispy" and kind of dry, but, if I would have taken them out a little sooner they would be perfect!
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to try these!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping (for you, leggymoma64). :)
  • ilovesammy10
    Options
    yummy
  • NinjaPrincess