Options
    You look Amazing! Nice work
  • mcdonoughjl
    Options
    Amazing! What an insipiration!!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Every time I see you, you just blow my mind. You look incredible!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    OMG! You are such an inspiration! You looks fabulous!!!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all :)
    You are just amazing!

Do you mind sharing what you have done for workouts through out the process?

I've never stepped foot into a gym. I started out walking and doing Wii workout games like Just dance 2, zumba, and wii fit plus. Mostly Cardio. I kept on reading on these forums about Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, I then decided to look into it, found it and bought it, I started doing that in my 180's. I didn't lose a lot of weight from it, but I felt stronger, I did lose a ton of inches. I've done 3 rounds of 30 day shred, only finished it once though, my last go around I hit my goal weight and lost 16.5 inches off my entire body. I have done insanity, but I had a week left to finish and quit for T25. I've done slim in 6, power 90 and now Focus T25 this is my 2nd round of it. I did finish the first round. I also jog, run bleachers and little meme challenges I find floating around.
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just love it when you post! You are such an inspiration and I am loving those striped tights!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and anybody who can't appreciate that, or feels the need to put you down after such an amazing transformation, and gain of good health, doesn't deserve to be in your life!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and anybody who can't appreciate that, or feels the need to put you down after such an amazing transformation, and gain of good health, doesn't deserve to be in your life!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

Thank you, some of the comments I get are ugly and rude some are great and keep me pushing. I don't let the rude ones get me down, at first they might a bit but ya can't please everyone. Some people are just jealous because they feel they can't have it too. Some are just not use to seeing me thinner, I'm smaller now then I was at the age of 14, so I've never been a small girl. I feel maybe it's just that since I've never been a thin girl that people tell me not to lose anymore, that I'm too small now. When if we're gonna go by the BMI chart, I could be as little as 97 lbs and still be healthy range. However, I could never picture myself THAT small, I can't picture that looking healthy on me at all. I think 115 - 110 will be perfect, but then I wanna gain about 5-10 pounds in lean muscle.
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've posted before but honestly tonight I am only posting because I seen a huge change from last year's Halloween photo's.

My story is all over this site but for those seeing it for the first time, I'll post a brief, you can check out my MFP blog and profile to read the majority of my story.

Start weight was 250 lbs
    2pyz7kg.jpg

The weight I got serious logging at 205.5
    2evb91w.jpg

Goal weight was 120 lbs
    Current weight is 117 lbs
    New goal weight 115 - 110 lbs

My face photo's
    2h845s4.jpg

Long story short, I woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and yelled "I hate you" I felt sorry for myself for a little while, cried on my bed, when something finally clicked "You did this to yourself, only you can fix it!" So I took my before photo at 205.5 lbs, remembered about MFP, logged in and started my journey (Yes I call it a journey because it's taken me somewhere far).

I've fought through Diabetes, no longer a diabetic, I've endured a lot of hard times through it all. Had those people who said I wouldn't be able to do it, to the people who said "You lost the weight but you won't be able to keep it off." To the people who are now asking me how I've done it. I also get the "You're too skinny, you look like a sack of bones." But I know I'm not too skinny, I still have fat that needs to go, I still have a little loose skin that needs to go, and I have things that will always need to be improved.

Yesterday for a matter of fact, I had some people saying "Oh I bet she's not with that guy in her before photo anymore." Because I lost weight? Nope, we're still married, been married 10 years and counting.

Not too long ago I was asked why I still workout and count calories if I've hit my goal weight, well I've made new goals because I'm not 100% satisfied. Not that 2-7 lbs will make much of a difference. I'm more focused on my inches. The person who asked me this is a nurse and knows my struggles. I told her I'd always count and know exactly what I was putting into my body and I would never quit working out because then I'd go back to where I was. She said that I was going to be a bag of bones if I don't quit working out :noway: ... Anyways, I won't be listening to that nonsense.

I now eat clean and count my calories, I don't always eat clean but I do more now then ever before. I'm still learning. I eat 5-6 meals a day. I do eat at 1200 calories but I did not always eat at 1200 calories. I'm 5'1.5.

Well here is a photo from tonight, well compared to last halloween
    206mw3r.jpg

A few extra photo's

30lf2oi.jpg

2u7qayt.jpg

1zf7mlx.jpg

1zz25mq.jpg

Size 20 to a size Junior's 1/2

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    By far the most dramatic transformation I have ever seen! Awesome job!!!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yep. Totally jaw dropping.
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Don't listen to the negative people! They are just jealous, in all honesty. I dealt with that, too, when I lost weight a few years ago. You're doing amazing. Keep it up!
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    W O W !
  • acoustictones
    Options
    That last pic with the current shorts on top of the old is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great! YOU did a fantastic job and it is so inspiring to me.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FABULOUS! Great job on the loss!
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Options
    Amazing story! You look fantastic (and you're firm and toned - no sags!)
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Another WOW!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Just what I needed to see to keep me motivated! Keep sticking to your guns (pun intended :wink: ) and do whats best for you and ignore all the negative people. You are doing great!!!
  • Dylansmom06
    Dylansmom06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love looking at your posts. Yes, your body has changed but what strikes me is the look of satisfaction on your face. Amazing job. We all know how hard this is, you went forth and conquered girl! Cute new clothes too...livin the dream.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!