745 Days of logging - photos inside

Options

Replies

• MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your success story :flowerforyou:
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just WOW!
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    Yes, you are a real inspiration.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :). I won't let the negatives get me down, have heard them now for at least a year lol.
  • IvyRose8
    IvyRose8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That last photo... with the two different pairs of shorts... brought tears to my eyes. Very powerful stuff!
  • schmoozyq
    schmoozyq Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I am currently dealing with trying to get my diabetes under control. The fact that you are no longer diabetic really gives me hope.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I am currently dealing with trying to get my diabetes under control. The fact that you are no longer diabetic really gives me hope.

Best of luck, it can happen, I've seen other people on here who over came the diabetes. Focus a lot on the carb intake. It it helps any, I was on insulin, they say it was gestational diabetes but I had the symptoms months before pregnant.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, I bet you feel brand new too :D You have done great things for yourself!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Nooooo way! This is not you!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Nooooo way! This is not you!

It is me.
  • Joe_pat
    Options
    If it is your picture then I will say it only miracle. But tell me how did you got such a figure.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The best part is now that you have done it once you can always do it. Life throws crap at you. Everyone knows that. And I really hope you never have a set back but if you do you have empowered yourself and that is just great!!! Amazing story!! AWESOME JOB!
  • Arlz_20
    Options
    wow you look great!! Your such an inspiration! well done :):flowerforyou:
  • Rawfoodsho
    Options
    How tall are you? Now even with the weight loss, the skin should all still be there hanging. And I dont see it in the last picture. I do believe this is you, but where did all your skin go? I saw a 500 pound guy on tv drop to 200 and he had tons of saggy skin. Well yeah if you are 400 pounds and eat 1200 calories a day all of a sudden its gonna shock your body and you will lose tons of weight. But are you going to live off 1200 a day for life? Oh you were only 250 just really short....So you did arm work outs to get all that fat gone from your arms?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    If it is your picture then I will say it only miracle. But tell me how did you got such a figure.

I'm really shocked people are doubting this is me, why would I lie? I have many photo's of me as obese, I even showed the scar on my arm that I got in 2007 after my arm was crushed from a car accident.

After you lose weight and inches your figure changes. I'm not going to be square looking if my body under the fat isn't square at all.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    How tall are you? Now even with the weight loss, the skin should all still be there hanging. And I dont see it in the last picture. I do believe this is you, but where did all your skin go? I saw a 500 pound guy on tv drop to 200 and he had tons of saggy skin. Well yeah if you are 400 pounds and eat 1200 calories a day all of a sudden its gonna shock your body and you will lose tons of weight. But are you going to live off 1200 a day for life? Oh you were only 250 just really short....So you did arm work outs to get all that fat gone from your arms?

I do have loose skin just not a lot of it, not everyone who loses a lot of weight will have a ton of loose skin. I workout and workout at least 6 days a week. Loose skin is determined by a few things, age, genes and how fast you lose it. It took me 2.5 years, if you count my pregnancy when I dropped 70 lbs, over 3 years but gained most of it back after she was born. I've worked hard and yet I still have some loose skin, but it's not as noticeable as others might be. I'm 31, 5'1.5 and I do circuit training workouts.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Here how's this? My husband is in a few with me before and after and my son is in a few with me. I'm also wearing the same glasses

2d77o90.jpg
  • sdkyne
    sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is simply amazing, thank you for sharing your story. Ive seen your pics around, but didn't know much about you.

My favorite photo of you is when you are showcasing your scar. Something very important, besides weight loss, happened between the taking of those photos. Your expression in the first photo, you look like a victim of your scar and the story that came with it. In the second picture, you OWN that scar and the story. I have to say, I admire that more than the weight loss. From my own experience, I'm guessing that was as challenging, if not more, than losing the weight.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Your weight loss is simply amazing, thank you for sharing your story. Ive seen your pics around, but didn't know much about you.

My favorite photo of you is when you are showcasing your scar. Something very important, besides weight loss, happened between the taking of those photos. Your expression in the first photo, you look like a victim of your scar and the story that came with it. In the second picture, you OWN that scar and the story. I have to say, I admire that more than the weight loss. From my own experience, I'm guessing that was as challenging, if not more, than losing the weight.

I was told by my doctor that I'd be lucky to see 40% usage back in my arm but he wasn't expecting me to get more then 20% back, I got 80% back. I was told I would never be able to do anything that required pressure on my right arm. Planks, cart wheels, push up's ect.. I do own the scar, I didn't just get 80% back, but I'm planking, doing push up's and cutting out with cart wheels, nearly every day. I can't turn my arm as well as I can my left but I have learned to deal with it.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You posted pictures of your progress when I first signed up, and I thought I wanted to be like her. You're such an inspriation. Thank you and you look so amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!