Admit it, you raided your kids' candy

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's in the back of my car, I'm looking for the right bridge to throw it off.

How are your kids not begging for their candy? That was like the only time of year my Mom would let me have candy, and all day I would obsess and think about my candy. It never lasted more than a week. I'd even eat the nasty gum ball candy.

Hmmmm no wonder...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    One fun size peanut m&m bag... 8 peanut m&m's... not bad at all!

Really? Fun size = 8 m&ms? That is so few I would cry. That's just wrong.

Parent tax = Brilliance.

Mine are stealing from me because I buy a better class of candy than the trick-or-treat mess. The bargaining will commence this evening. One kit kat for one completed laundry load. You want a full sized candy bar? Go pick up the dog crap.

you're a genius. I keep saying the only reason I want a kid is so I have someone to clean the house for me. I think I should probably adopt one already equipped for cleaning capabilities though, plus that way I can also bargain and bribe.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    One fun size peanut m&m bag... 8 peanut m&m's... not bad at all!

Really? Fun size = 8 m&ms? That is so few I would cry. That's just wrong.

Parent tax = Brilliance.

Mine are stealing from me because I buy a better class of candy than the trick-or-treat mess. The bargaining will commence this evening. One kit kat for one completed laundry load. You want a full sized candy bar? Go pick up the dog crap.
    I like your style.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Didn't have to raid it... my daughter freely offered to share her candy. She's 5. She doesn't know any better. :devil:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    It's called "mom tax" and yes, I made myself sick on the tax I collected!
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I bought sweets for the trick or treaters, and nobody even knocked ha.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's in the back of my car, I'm looking for the right bridge to throw it off.

How are your kids not begging for their candy? That was like the only time of year my Mom would let me have candy, and all day I would obsess and think about my candy. It never lasted more than a week. I'd even eat the nasty gum ball candy.

Hmmmm no wonder...

I have a 3 year old, I gave him 5 and he was beyond thrilled.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

There are some places that will take your leftover candy and send it to the troops who are deployed oversees.
    The gym in our building at work is doing that.

If I can find somewhere to drop it off like that I will.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Milk Duds(few small boxes), Roopers, Milkyway. I gave away the rest!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I "tax" my kids. I get every Almond Joy.

I get less and less every year - I think they are cheating and choosing other candies or eating them before they get home. :D
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any of it...they hid it from me.

This post just reminded me that I should go look in the office break room for candy castoffs.:laugh:
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    No one gave Almond joys :-(
    Ate a mini crunch, mini hersheys cookies n cream, and 2 twizzlers.

Today i just ate a mini mini kit kat, not caring for junk these days pms aint near, cant say what will happen then...lol
    Will get my husband to hide it good!!
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I had one fun sized Almond Joy which was willing given to me by my son...I let him keep the full sized kit kats...to much temptation. :wink:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I "tax" my kids. I get every Almond Joy.

I get less and less every year - I think they are cheating and choosing other candies or eating them before they get home. :D
    Ah, they are learning the tax code and how to take deductions :wink:
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    lmao as soon as I walked in the house last night from work...Im like where is it...:laugh: :laugh:
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Sure did.

1359486022887589592.GIF

They're nice to me though and share willingly.
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    I have an allergic kid so I got her ENTIRE SASH. That's right, you heard me. BOW BEFORE THE MASTER, PUNY HUMANS.

I bought enough different kinds of peanut free safe candy, pre-Halloween that I could swap the pumpkins when she wasn't looking. (She's 3).

And NOW ALL THE REESES ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I have an allergic kid so I got her ENTIRE SASH. That's right, you heard me. BOW BEFORE THE MASTER, PUNY HUMANS.

I bought enough different kinds of peanut free safe candy, pre-Halloween that I could swap the pumpkins when she wasn't looking. (She's 3).

And NOW ALL THE REESES ARE BELONG TO ME!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @ the puny humans comment
  • muddymomm
    muddymomm Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Nope, took a vow with my group not to, and I didn't. She did give me everything with peanuts in it though. It's sitting on my husbands dresser right now. She's not allergic and loves peanut butter, but for some reason when it's in candy.... she avoids it at all costs, lol.
  • laraud
    laraud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins like a meth addict who hadn't had a fix for a week would snort a bag (I'm just guessing on that, but I think that's probably pretty bad)! Or, I was like a brainless zombie devouring brains. Ugh!