The Official Insanity Before and After Thread

Options
1235»

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    this is encouraging I just started I was kinda mad at myself for not doing very well. Not really sure what I expected though lol
  • justiceevers
    Options
    Today was day 43 of Insanity for me. Lost about 8 pounds so far and toning up real nice. Ill post pics when I'm finished :)
  • san0322
    san0322 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Restarting it tomorrow for me, now that I THINK I'm distraction-free lol. I'll take a picture before I start, and then I'll keep checking throughout.
  • rochelleh88
    rochelleh88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with the second week. It doesn't seem like a lot but it is halfway through the first phase!
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My Day 5 is tonight after work. I'ma be SORE... lol
  • supermuslimgirl
    supermuslimgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    they need some fat people in their video to encourage me I can do it. I just tried it boy I suck lol but hey I thought the same at the beginning of 30 day shread.

49481922.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    bump just started. tomorrow is day 1 of week two! i would love to see others results for motivation!
  • april1445
    Options
    bump. Mine's in the mail.
  • Suitebuns
    Options
    I LOVE that my house was packed with the people of Utah who want to change their bodies and get in better shape. Insanity is INSANE and it works. My body has morphed; I feel great in my head, I look great in my swimsuit, I have abs and most importantly I am sharing this with others.
    Thank You for having the desire, dedication and will power to come and try a 35 minute workout that will change you for the better. Continue to come and you will improve ALL OVER.

Hello Small Group of People Who Actually Look at My Blog I am putting this out there. This takes courage but I can not expect others to share...if I won't do it myself.
    No shame in the Flat Pack!

check out SuiteBuns.blogspot.com I can't figure out how to add pics.

Before Insanity

Before Insanity

After Insanity

After Insanity (Hee Hee)
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    Month 2 of insanity starts tomorrow and I'm pumped!! So far my tum has toned up a tons and I've lost inches. I'll post pictures when I'm done, January 24th.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Bumping...so I can post my "after" :tongue:
  • jacksplum
    jacksplum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • V44VAA
    Options
    I've just completed Friday of Week 2 (Day 12 I guess). Still killing me, but the exercises are easier the 2nd time around...
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    I forgot to add my results from round I. I'll do that later or see my profile pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!