women 5'5 goal weight?

Options

Replies

• cheermom614
    Options
    I am 5'5" and the last time I weighed myself I was 131. My best advice is get rid of your scale! I obsessed over number for the longest time and would feel defeated when I didn't get to this ideal number I had in my head. Once I quit relying on the scale to tell me how I felt I have much more body confidence. I workout every day, I lift heavy and I eat! As long as you feel great, you don't need a number to tell you your worth! :)
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Anything below 140 should be fine :smile:
  • sloane70
    sloane70 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    between 178-153. i have no idea just yet because ive never even been close to that weight. i have no idea what will be best for my body. but i will find out.

I went from 272 to 135 via gastric bypass about a dozen years ago, and when I started the upward trend that they fully expect will happen, I found that my body seemed strongest and happiest at 160-170. So, there's where my goal is set. To be that weight, but to have a strong and resilient body is the best combo I could think of. I plan to live in this body for a (hopefully) long time, and I want to make sure that I can enjoy it!
  • fhskss
    Options
    I'm 5'5, my goal is 130 lbs, I am currently at 245 lbs.
  • mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and start weight was 166, my goal wieght is 125 - 120. I really have to see once my body starts to gain muscel since I have started strength training. Aside from losing the weight I really am working on getting toned.
  • cmsimpson74
    cmsimpson74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5" and started at 175.5 lbs. Was 149lbs before I had my 1st child so that is what I aiming for now. I set myself 7lbs goals soas not get disheartened. I aiming to hit 133 which is the middle of my ideal weight. I will reasses this when I get there to decide if I want to lose any more :happy: v
  • itssallyyyyy
    itssallyyyyy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 124 ( you can look at my pics).. I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight but really looking to tone up a little more in my thigh and love handle area... Wouldn't mind weighing 120 but I've had a difficult time getting weight off when i'm lifting weights etc. so now my goal is to tone:).. Hope this helps!!
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and 176 ib, so I hope to be around 145_148 by end of feb 2014.
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 140 - 150 with a lower BMI, I am currently at 196!
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have been a BMI 25 but now I have 100 pounds to lose
  • ellskiNZ
    ellskiNZ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My aim is about 150lb (70kg). I've been that weight before and I was happy with how I looked.
  • jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Goal is 135. Current weight is 150. Started at 159.
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    140 would be my ultimate goal, but my first one is 150. Currently I weigh around 175lbs.
  • shancheer24
    shancheer24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, and 134lbs right now with a goal weight of 125lbs.
  • I really only need to get back to 120 because it's my normal weight,but I might go lower.
    Maybe 108.Ive only ever been 110-114 at my lowest.
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" - and my current weight is 175. I thought I had a goal weight of 125, but I am just getting started in weight training. Instead of scale weight, I'm going by jeans size, since I'm pear shaped. Right now, I'm a US size 14, and would like to get down to a US size 8. That might still look too "hippy" on me though, but it's been at least 5 years since I've been that size, so I can't really remember! Plus, I'm not very objective when I look at myself in pictures.
  • denisegetskinny
    denisegetskinny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 5/8", so almost 5'6" but I am still going to tell you my goal weight,lol. It is 149!
    If I go any lower than that I will have no boobies!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy at 140. Heck, I'm happy now at 165. When you start morbidly obese at 243 everything in the ones is a happy thing. :)

Right now my ticker goal is for 150. I plan to work hard to get to that point, and then lose the last 10 very, very slowly. I don't think I've weighed less than 150 since I was about 22 years old and I'm 45 now.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy at 140. Heck, I'm happy now at 165. When you start morbidly obese at 243 everything in the ones is a happy thing. :)

Right now my ticker goal is for 150. I plan to work hard to get to that point, and then lose the last 10 very, very slowly. I don't think I've weighed less than 150 since I was about 22 years old and I'm 45 now.

I hear ya girl. Started at 277. Anything in the 1's was good enough to make me happy. I'm now 150 and am anxious to get to goal at about 140 but i'm just happy as can be where i'm at so if it takes another year thats fine by me!