Herbalife Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here sell it or just take it? Message me plz to let me know.... I love herbalife
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love it! I became a distributor about a month after beginning to take it and
    Am looking forward to helping others in my teams weightless challenge.
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Today was GREAT! I did 1 hour of cardio, legs and then did my shake for breakfast and lunch. I am ADDICTED to the Pumpkin spice shake. I mix it with the PDM and unsweetened almond milk. YUM!!! :)
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Never used HL and never intend to....... I've lost the healthy way.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I love the shakes when I get them at the store but when I make them myself they always don't taste the same and my blender always makes them watery tasting and won't crush the ice right. Can anyone lead me in the right direction with how to make them taste better.! :)

You might need a better blender. I bought the personal blender from GNC - has a nice big cup and it crushed the ice really nicely then you can drink it right out of the cup. I think I got it on sale for $20.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I love the shakes when I get them at the store but when I make them myself they always don't taste the same and my blender always makes them watery tasting and won't crush the ice right. Can anyone lead me in the right direction with how to make them taste better.! :)

You might need a better blender. I bought the personal blender from GNC - has a nice big cup and it crushed the ice really nicely then you can drink it right out of the cup. I think I got it on sale for $20.

I know. Shakes never quite taste the same. haha.
  • Naturally07
    Naturally07 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started herbalife today, and wanted to know about how far apart should your shakes and snacks be? Alos, I'm still a little hungry, and I wanted to know does it take time for the tea supplements to absorb into your system before you start feeling the affects.
  • gettingfit4Rachel
    gettingfit4Rachel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just placed a order yesterday and can't wait to get it! Anyone can add me I just really got into counting calories and I need friends :-)
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Does anyone here sell it or just take it? Message me plz to let me know.... I love herbalife

I just take it for personal consumption and for my weightloss diet program.
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    I just started herbalife today, and wanted to know about how far apart should your shakes and snacks be? Alos, I'm still a little hungry, and I wanted to know does it take time for the tea supplements to absorb into your system before you start feeling the affects.

I drink my cup of tea in the morning before I take a shower, then prepare my shake. Drink it while driving to work. Then lunch (fish, tons of veggies and a cup of rice) around 11:30AM. Tea again around 2 or 3PM (before I do my 30 minutes zumba). Then take my 2nd shake as afternoon snacks then eat dinner at 7PM. When I feel hungry I just drink water. You're prolly not really hungry but just thirsty. You can add me and view my diary. Hope that helps.