Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring <3
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and photos. You are a true inspiration and have a terrific attitude. I am sorry to hear that people are still critical of you. I am so glad to hear that you don't listen to them and still do what works for you. Congratulations on your accomplishments. Thanks again for sharing and being an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You posted pictures of your progress when I first signed up, and I thought I wanted to be like her. You're such an inspriation. Thank you and you look so amazing!

Aww, you signed up in March I see, March was a bad month for me. I had to slow way down because I was in a car accident that messed up my leg and had my face all swollen lol.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! You look great!
  • southportmom2fab5
    southportmom2fab5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing spirit! You have been through a lot and still manage to carry on and inspire others. Congratulations on your success. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You're simply amazing! Wow! Congrats!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    you are a star. What more can you say :-)
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nice work keep it up
  • DOMTIA1012
    DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thats so inspiring!
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Aw thank you all :)
  • thickgirl2011
    Options
    wowzers!. I needed this after the day I had. thanks!
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    Options
    What an inspiration!

Love the photos thank you for sharing, I am hoping to get my story to be close to yours, and your looking cute before and stunning after ^5 girlfriend!!
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm sure you will hear some overweight/obese people tell you that you are too thin but it's jealousy. My wife is 5'6" 117lbs and she gets those comments. Good luck with your goals.
  • jennalennafur
    jennalennafur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! SO great! Good job! I think you are like, my #1 inspiration right now! (And I don't doubt all the pictures are of you, totally the same person! )
  • samkelly89
    samkelly89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Ahhh! SO great! Good job! I think you are like, my #1 inspiration right now! (And I don't doubt all the pictures are of you, totally the same person! )

LOL Thanks, I don't understand why people don't believe me that it is me but I know that it doesn't look like me in the before, I didn't take care of myself when I was big, didn't care to. Now I will sit at home all day and be dressed up like I've worked a big executive job lol.
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!

Well done.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You're one of the best transformations I've seen in my more than 500 days on MFP. Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!