745 Days of logging - photos inside

Options

Replies

• hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! I love it when people show costumes for their before and after pics too!
  • starrycarina
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! You make me realise I can DO IT! :)
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're such an amazing and beautiful person! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • lovefool63
    lovefool63 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing. Your hard work, dedication and peserverance paid off !!! Like others posted I am here again, hit the re-set button once again. Anyhow, keep it up I am sure your family is really proud of you especially hubby !!!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, lady. Well done! x
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I can't believe some people don't think it's you. That's insane, even though you look much different, your features are the same.

You have done wonderfully, don't worry about negative comments. There might be some people who truly care about you that are worried about a eating disorder because I know it can go from one extreme to the other (I am in no way saying you have one, just that it could be why some react that way). As for other people that say your too thin, it could be jealousy. Or it could be that everybody has their own idea of beauty. it really doesn't matter, what matters is that you are healthy and happy with yourself. :-) Just wait until you start building muscle. You will shock them all even more! Why wait until you lose more? You can start now. I am not anywhere near my goal, but I'm trying to find used weight equipment to use now (going to start SL 5x5). Heavy lifting can do amazing things for your body.

I only hope someday I can have results half as great as your!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing transformation! Kudos to you! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing you success! :flowerforyou:
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are such an amazing person.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! You look like a completely different person! Keep up the great work - being healthy is the best gift you could give yourself and your family and not over-eating, eating the right foods and working out will keep you healthy!
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So glad you shared. You done and still doing a wonderful job.
  • comittobethin
    comittobethin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    First of all, let me start off by saying that you are an incredible inspiration. I am 27 years old and doing the math, am about the age where you started your journey. I have about 140 lbs left to lose and seeing that it is possible almost brings me to tears. I was looking at your pictures and reading your story and had a few questions that might be too personal so please don't feel pressured to answer.

I too, am starting this journey with a boyfriend who is physically fit. I am curious if you could tell me, if not here then maybe in a private message, any struggles that you found having your boyfriend and and improvements in the relationship you noticed during/after the weight loss.

Thank you so much and congrats again on your amazingly inspiring journey!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I can't believe some people don't think it's you. That's insane, even though you look much different, your features are the same.

You have done wonderfully, don't worry about negative comments. There might be some people who truly care about you that are worried about a eating disorder because I know it can go from one extreme to the other (I am in no way saying you have one, just that it could be why some react that way). As for other people that say your too thin, it could be jealousy. Or it could be that everybody has their own idea of beauty. it really doesn't matter, what matters is that you are healthy and happy with yourself. :-) Just wait until you start building muscle. You will shock them all even more! Why wait until you lose more? You can start now. I am not anywhere near my goal, but I'm trying to find used weight equipment to use now (going to start SL 5x5). Heavy lifting can do amazing things for your body.

I only hope someday I can have results half as great as your!

I don't have a gym membership nor can I afford one, however I do as much strength workouts as I can with what I have, mainly using my own body. I've already built some muscle but I can't wait to be about 20% body fat. I'm focused more on the muscle part then the weight loss part now.
    First of all, let me start off by saying that you are an incredible inspiration. I am 27 years old and doing the math, am about the age where you started your journey. I have about 140 lbs left to lose and seeing that it is possible almost brings me to tears. I was looking at your pictures and reading your story and had a few questions that might be too personal so please don't feel pressured to answer.

I too, am starting this journey with a boyfriend who is physically fit. I am curious if you could tell me, if not here then maybe in a private message, any struggles that you found having your boyfriend and and improvements in the relationship you noticed during/after the weight loss.

Thank you so much and congrats again on your amazingly inspiring journey!

Thank you and as for your question, my husband is not fit but he was more so then I was at one point, our sex life has improved a lot, my confidence level has improved so much which improves the bedroom part of things. Not only has that improved, but we can now talk about things that I would never talk about before so our whole intimate life has changed for the better. He includes me in conversations he's never cared to include me, he includes me in parts of his life that I never knew about or didn't want any part in, he tries harder to make me happy because I am a happier person. So my entire life with my husband has improved. We were actually discussing yesterday how so many marriages go through so much and he looked at me and says "We don't have problems, and I feel so blessed that you're my wife." we hardly ever argue and when we do it's usually over him getting off his game long enough to help me a moment, but that isn't often.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation - very well done!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING - GREAT WORK!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank y'all both :)
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration!
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • silenthunter93
    silenthunter93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, good work!
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    I sent you a message. I hope you reply!!!! Would love to hear from you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!