I like a girl but does she like me?

Options

Replies

• Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My advice for Monday...if she calls and asks about that lunch date, blow her off but in a nice way. Say that you didn't think that was on and made other plans. It shows that you are independent and not sitting by waiting on her. Women want a man who can think for themselves and plan their days...not sit around and wait. You could say, "sorry I didn't think the date was still on so I have made other plans...but if you want we can go to lunch on X day or dinner. If not, then I'll just see you around." This makes it to where she has to chase you if she is really interested and it can reverse some of the damage you may have caused by texting her late...she will see that you are not "infatuated", which in all honesty...is not a good thing. If you jump at the date on Monday...it makes you look desperate. This is good advice for anything in life, if it is not working, move on to something else, don't sit around waiting on something that may not happen and put all your energy into it.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    She's not interested. Next.
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't feel like she's going to say anything about the lunch date. It was just a crush. Just a crush.
  • youlookfabulous
    Options
    Don't be defined by who loves or likes you. You are an amazing and unique individual and your job on this earth is to find your purpose and the reason you breath each day, that will bring you purpose and attract the right people you should be hanging with. Focus on you, don't get bummed out. Work on becoming your best self. Delete her number. She's not good enough for you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    We're suppose to go have lunch together on Monday, this was planned after she cancelled on me the second time which was Thursday night but I already deleted her phone number. So I guess if she really still wants to grab lunch, she'll let me know.

all in all I think you are expecting to be treated badly because you said you were formerly a "jerk" to someone. thus you are sending bad signals and BAM self fulfilling prophecy. Give this girl ONE more chance to call you about the lunch date. Only you can know if she is truly that busy of a person for which things just might "come up" often. Then you can decide if you can handle that kind of lifestyle. Don't talk yourself out of a new fling due to an old relationship. All relationships are learning ground until the big one, marriage and so just chalk it up as learning and forgive yourself and start FRESH with this girl or the next. Don't hold on to guilt, because it will hold on to you harder.
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    Women don't like men that are not confident. ACT like you can get anyone you want. Stop texting her and move on.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just looking for someone to talk too. My love life sucks. I like this girl but I don't believe she likes me as much. Had a date scheduled with her twice and she cancelled on me twice even though she said she wanted to go. I guess it's a hopeless situation. To top it off I believe she might be aggrevated with me for texting her while she was sleeping. It was just a crush. She hates me. Time to move on yeah? I really wanted to ask her if she wanted to go see some Christmas lights but im just kidding myself. :(

You are a game to her,she is a user...no person,male or female,needs that person.

If they want to treat you that way,tell them to eff off,nothing is lost and you do no revisit this feeling.
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Sunday is almost over and she didn't text me. It's over. I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Just looking for someone to talk too. My love life sucks. I like this girl but I don't believe she likes me as much. Had a date scheduled with her twice and she cancelled on me twice even though she said she wanted to go. I guess it's a hopeless situation. To top it off I believe she might be aggrevated with me for texting her while she was sleeping. It was just a crush. She hates me. Time to move on yeah? I really wanted to ask her if she wanted to go see some Christmas lights but im just kidding myself. :(

She really, secretly likes you a whole lot. She's just playing hard to get. No means maybe and yes means yes. /sarcasm
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sunday is almost over and she didn't text me. It's over. I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

no one bats .1000 brother

you can make the hall of fame batting .0300

chin up
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Plenty of fish in the sea. Girls like her are the reason we get a bad rap!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time on girls like that. Just enjoy life and if you put yourself out there, you'll meet someone that actually wants to be with you.

I met my wife from an online dating site. Was just about to give up on the online dating scene due to some crummy dates and then she messaged me one day and now 7 years later we've been married for 6 years and have two kids.

You'll meet someone cool, but you sure won't meet anyone cool feeling sorry for yourself or chasing after flaky girls that wont return your call or follow through on your date plans. You deserve better than that.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Hey just get out there and find someone more suited to you. There is more than one girl of your dreams out there you just have to find the one that is also into you. Also don't be super aggressive when courting a girl it can be off putting. Just be yourself and real.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Chlamydibrah, shut up. You're like a 9.5/10, how could you relate to this?
    wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer *kitten* behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil *kitten*, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Chlamydibrah, shut up. You're like a 9.5/10, how could you relate to this?
    wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer *kitten* behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil *kitten*, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

About 24 results (0.88 seconds)
    tumblr_m69fyoKKgi1qed912o1_500_large_zps0761ebb8.gif