50 pounds to lose

Options
12346»

Replies

• tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Down another pound to 152 (33 lbs from the start of this thread and 100 pounds lost in total -I'm a centurion!!). x
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Down another pound to 152 (33 lbs from the start of this thread and 100 pounds lost in total -I'm a centurion!!). x

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Down another pound to 151 (34 lbs from the start of this thread). x
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds! 10 more to go until Christmas! I can't wait to get into single digits for my goal until Christmas! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • tiarapants
    Options
    You're doing so well Tissyazd!

I'm down another pound to 150 (35 lbs from the start of this thread). x
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Down 42 pounds!! EIGHT MORE TO GO!! I ate horrible today though and probably won't do so great on Saturday either :blushing: , so hopefully there won't be a gain. But either way, I am pumped I am so close to my goal! Tiara, you are on a roll! :happy:
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Finally in the 140s!

I'm down another pound to 149 (36 lbs from the start of this thread). x
  • tiarapants
    Options
    I'm down another pound to 148 (37 lbs from the start of this thread). x
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Down a total of 43.2 pounds! 6.8 to go! It's going to be a close one. Hopefully I don't screw up too bad over Thanksgiving weekend!
  • tiarapants
    Options
    I'm down another pound to 147 (38 lbs from the start of this thread). x
  • tiarapants
    Options
    I'm down another pound to 146 (39 lbs from the start of this thread).It doesn't look like I'll make the 50 by Christmas, but I'll be pretty close to my target anyway x
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Down another pound to 145 today - which makes 40 pounds lost since the start of this thread. It also means that I am just scraping into a normal BMI x
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Another pound gone - I'm now 144 - 41 gone on this challenge x
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Down 44.4 pounds! It's been a little slow for me! Too much celebrating birthdays, holidays, football games, but I am ecstatic with this loss. Tiara you have such a steady loss, can you share secrets? Do you ever go over or have cheat days?
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Down to 143 - 42 gone on this challenge. I've actually only got 3 more pounds until I reach my target.

Tissyazd - I can honestly say that I never have a cheat day. I obvioulsy have my determined day on at present! I'm having heart valve replacement surgery in the new year, and want to be as fit for that as possible - it's a good incentive! You are doing brilliantly too! x
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Ahhh, you certainly do have a big incentive! You are doing wonderful and a great inspiration! Congrats and good luck with your surgery! You will do great now that you are so healthy!!
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Down 3 pounds to 140! That's 45 pounds gone since the start of the thread and I'm now actually at goal! Happy Christmas to me!! (and, of course to you too!) xx
  • tiarapants
    Options
    I am now 139 pounds and have lost 46 pounds since the start of this thread. Yay! xx
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Well, I am up a pound and a half :cry: But it's to be expected since I haven't been trying too hard and the holiday parties are killing me! So, I obviously did not make 50 by Christmas, but 43??? That is way more than I have ever believed that I really could lose! I remember responding to this thread thinking that there would be no way, but I'd give it a shot! I secretly was hoping I could lose 10-20 so 43 is a huge success for me! I am proud of you Tiarapants! Thanks for sticking out this challenge with me!
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Tissyazd - I don't think you should be down about not making the 50 for Christmas - 43 is still fantastic! Well done.

I'm down to 138 - so I've nailed 47 pounds on this thread. Thrilled to bits about it and anything extra I lose now is just a real bonus as my target was 140.

Anyway, have a fab Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Amanda x