fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options

Replies

• alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...over the past 15 years I've had two ankle reconstructions and wrist surgry I think I've gained 20 lbs with each one. Now is the time to take it off I just thurned 35 and it seems to be getting harder and harder (lol thats what she said)...to loose wieght.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    down from 172.5 to 171.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    i wanna join...is it too late???
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    never too late!!! :)
  • detrawa
    detrawa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! During the last week and a half I fell away. I am back on track and looking for others who read that same verse you quoted in your message. I have way more than 50 pounds to lose and I will keep the faith that I will lose it in a healthy way. I am looking forward to sharing my testimony one day. Stay encouraged! The important part is that you are back.:happy:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Yes ... me too please. I too have fallen off the wagon soo bad. I hit 230 lbs at my highest point ... found MFP and joined when I was 209.5 lbs. ... lost a ton of weight ... and now have gained a good chunk of it back :angry: :grumble: . I would love to join you all on this quest please.

magglett 209.5 (SW), 199.5 (CW), roughly 55 (pounds to go)
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey there everyone ...

Terrific-Thursday.gif
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Was down 1 pound yesterday but it was the pound I had put on last week!! :sad: But glad to have gotten it back off! I am at 198.5 now and I did treat myself to getting my nails done and they look fab!!! :happy: Next goal is 179 and I am hoping to get even halfway to that before christmas so fingers crossed!!! How is everyone else doing??? :huh:
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    down from 171 to 168...hoping to be at least 155 by christmas time....but honestly aiming for 150 for christmas
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

A group like this sounds great...... I need to be acccountable for all the food I eat I love sweets...... help me stop craving them....Wish all of you the best....Lets do this!!!
    Good Luck Janet
  • ashley21186
    Options
    I am setting a goal of 50 pounds!!! I had my daughter a little over 4 years ago and I lost all my baby weight and then I got a thyroid issue and I gained 60 pounds so now I am trying to get it iunder control and trying to make myself avoid fast food.
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi there ... it's me again. I've fallen off and I'm really struggling to get back on that darn wagon. I don't want to give up yet. Gained almost all the weight back. Dangit!!! :grumble:
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey there ... Not sure if this group is still going ... but the title still calls to me. I've noticed that anything other than calm and happy can set me off ... sad, angry, tired. Tired is the worst. Oh well, that's what happened to me last night. I was soooo sleeepy! I should have just gone to bed instead of staying up to watch the last of whatever it was I was watching and munching on the couch. Oh well ... otherwise I've been pretty great this week. First time in a long time I can actually see myself trying to get back on the health wagon so I'm not going to beat myself up over too many cheese and crackers last night :blushing: I'm giving a big supper tomorrow night for my daughter. She's visiting from out of town so we invited a bunch of her local friends to come over too. I think I'm making spaghetti for about 10 or 15 people??? It's all good. I'll be too focused on everyone else to pig out :wink: I'm looking forward to it. They're all really very nice young adults and lots of fun to be with. Maybe their youthfulness will rub off. So what's everyone else's plans for the weekend?

it_is_friday.bmp
  • magglett
    Options
    Man oh man, may daughter and all her friends just left. The big spaghetti dinner was a complete success. They brought me a lovely huge bouquet of flowers and oddles of bottles of red wine. I drank way too much red wine. Dangit, I just have no control. I'm a little wastey right now but I wanted to stop in and wish you all an awesome weekend. Take care and talk to you soon :drinker: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • shannondee52
    Options
    You can totally count me in. I am knew to this so not sure how it all works but I would love to have people with the same goals work together. I am aiming for 75# down. I have already started at 17.2 lbs
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    May i join!?!! :) i have been off mfp for a while now, and i need to get my eating/exercise life back together.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i would like to be a part of this too!

SW: 226
    CW: 190.5
    GW: 135

i've got a lot left still! and this weekend was a hard one for me... i went to a party friday night and just ate too much with friends last night. i do so well when i'm alone (usually during weekdays) but then when i get with my friends i just want to enjoy what they enjoy too D:
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    I'd like to join too. Last year I lost 55lbs doing nutrisystem. I have gained back 31 in less than 6 months. You have no idea how ashamed I am to post this. How could I have done all that work to lose all that weight and then sabotage myself. I had some financial difficulties since June and I buried myself in food. I lost all motivation to work out (except riding my horse). I HATE working out!!! but I love the results.

I always want to be a part of these groups but feel like I cannot always address everyone's posts, thus I feel as though I'm not contributing. I just don't always have the time to read all the posts. So as long as its ok, I'd like to join and I'll be as supportive as I possibly can.

Are there any goals or weekly challenges I need to be aware of?

Thanks again
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi all. Made it through the weekend. I have to stop letting myself get so tired. Sat on the couch watching "Scream" and ate a whole bowl of buttered popcorn. :sad: Dangit again!!! :angry: Tomorrow's a new beginning. I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams all.
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Hi guys - Sorry for being AWOL for a while. I've been posting on the fatclothessuck blog. As far as goals for this thread/group...does anyone have any ideas? Thanksgiving (USA) is in 5 weeks. Do you think we can do a 7 pound goal by then? Any ideas are appreciated - and it looks like everyone is staying steady for the most part. I'll tery to do better in checking in :blushing: