New Girl

Yarnpiggie
Yarnpiggie Posts: 181
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is Brenda and I have just switched from another site to MFP. (Yay for having a Droid app and being free!) I have been working on losing weight since the end of December and have lost 60 pounds. Unfortunately, the program I was on caused me to plateau hard for the last two months. I determined that the guy formerly known as "diet dude" has messed up my metabolism by having me on too few calories. I have broken away from him, moved on to the next step in this journey (joined the gym and got a trainer!) and am starting new. I am excited again, even though very stiff from yesterday's workout. Glad to be here and hoping to learn a lot from all of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mrskelsey24
    mrskelsey24 Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome!! Great job on the weight loss - that's awesome! I hope your plateau ends and enjoy MFP, it's a great site!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Welcome Brenda! I am new myself but this site is great. There's lots of nice people here.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Welcome to the site....the forum is great for searching for and asking questions and there are always lots of people willing to offer help.
This discussion has been closed.