Replies

• TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i have a peace sign on my hip
    "give peace a chance" on my foot
    a treble cleft behind my ear
    and i just got hey arnold on my thigh.

after that heals, i'm getting the triforce of courage on my wrist.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I don't count my tattoos to know how many I have but my sleeve is almost finished and i have both feet done, and some on my back. I always have something in progress, I can't imagine my canvas ever being finished :)
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    I have a couple hear and there and I plan on getting some done on my back once I'm happy with where my body is at.
    Planning on a shakespear quote, two sparrows, and a half alive half dead deer skull with flowers wrapped in the antlers, the antlers will be of the one I shot last year which happens to be a Nevada record buck.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I don't count my tattoos to know how many I have but my sleeve is almost finished and i have both feet done, and some on my back. I always have something in progress, I can't imagine my canvas ever being finished :)

expecto patronum
    omg.
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have two. One on my left forearm (on the inside) of my fathers military rank and his dates. The other is on my right foot of a orange hibiscus with the words I'm fine in Hawaiian. Think I would like for my next one to be snow flakes with my kids initials but not sure where
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've had people ask me if that is an actual real tattoo.. yes it is lol :)

expecto patronum
    omg.
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my new (and first) tattoo. I love it.

Love your tattoo, and BTW: WOW, you look incredible.

You're sweet. Thank you.
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just had my chest tattoo redone on thursday , 2 hours and 15 mins of ouchie lol, something i wanted to do yrs ago and kept putting it off. Had to get tough:tongue: lol, but its done now and im happy with it now :happy:
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have 10 at the moment, but want a million more.

3 stars on the inside of my left wrist
    The Police from their greatest hits album on the outside of my left wrist
    Lyrics that have a very deep meaning to me on my left forearm
    A peace, love, music symbol that I drew on the inside of my right wrist
    A memorial tattoo for one of my best friends on my right forearm
    The hakuna matata symbol behind my right ear
    I have several Latin phrases..one on my right shoulder, and one on my right hip
    I also have Carpe Diem on my right foot and Carpe Noctum on my left (inside joke between me and my cousin. I got them when he was in Afghanistan)

I want a rib piece (one I reach my goal weight, that'll be my reward to myself). And I'm planning on getting a pirate themed half sleeve. I want a pirate pin-up girl with ship in the background. Its hard to explain, I have a few ideas sketched up. I'm really excited about it!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have two. The biggest one goes from the back of my neck and down my spine to about where my bra strap sits.

I'll be getting another big one soon on my thigh mainly done in the form of dotwork. :)
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have lots. Full sleeve on my right arm. A few on my other arm. Two back pieces. My neck. Two on my legs.

Love them!!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have about 17? I think? lol I have almost one full sleeve (Still have to do inner arm OUCH!) And I got a good start on my 2nd sleeve, and some other scattered pieces :) Its def addicting, cant wait to lose weight and get some sexy ones on my ribs :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    <3 mine

I waited a LONG time for that one- and it's my first. Was well worth the wait- I'm as much in love with it today as I was from the day I first drew it. No regrets... can't wait for the next one to develop. (I'm a big fan of letting the creative process happen organically- and I refuse to put anything on my body that isn't MY creative art)
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have 3 so far. All small to medium. I got them at different stages of of weightloss and fitness. I have designed a tattoo I want to get on my back and I have talked to my tattoo artist. I plan on getting it done in the spring. I have a couple more fitness goals I want accomplish before I have it done.
  • rage032
    rage032 Posts: 36
    Options
    Right forearm is currently covered in tiger stripes. Not happy with it now though. Going have them made to look furry and add some orange into the mix as well. When I'm happy I'll get the full sleeve done.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I have three.

My family crest on my left shoulder, a samoan tatau on my right ankle (hand tapped), and then on my left calf is a personal, shared sigil. It's a dragon I designed with a maltese cross, there are five of us that have variations of this, brotherhood.
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have two...a butterfly on my front left shoulder and roses on my back....I want to add on to my back...
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    <
    Inked
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have two currently. One's a Phoenix that spans 2/3 of my shoulders/back and the other is a vine of morning glories that flows over my left shoulder/shoulder blade. I'm planning on getting my third (on my foot) when I am halfway to my goal weight, and another (on my outer thigh) when I reach my goal weight. It's definitely good motivation for me to keep going!