geeky jocks and hot nerds UNITE!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CubanSammich
    Options
    nerdy jock here. woke up today, updated my fantasy football profile, and read osho afterwards. lol
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I'm an electronics engineer. You can't spell geek without EE.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Did someone say orgy?!?!
    Count me in!! LOL
    :flowerforyou: :devil:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options

OMG. I was so lucky graduating from high school with 749 other kids. It was remarkably easy to find a good, solid group of friends to fit in with. As I get older and older I think it's cool how people seem to find each other. then again, dress and hairstyle are choices, easily adjusted... you can dress any way you please and still like star trek or go jousting....
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Definitely a geek, and still definitely a nerd, so I'm chiming in even though I don't fit the jock category, or hot category (yet)... ^.^

Qualifications:
    Subscriber to Nintendo Power magazine as early as the single digit magazine number.
    Play D&D every Wednesday night.
    Host, and partake in LAN Parties several times a year. (www.awollan.com is the biggest lan party I go to 2x year)
    Built my first computer in 7th grade. (bout what, 19 years ago now? Damn I'm old)
    Oldschool gamer started on Atari/Nintendo.
    Been playing Everquest since release (1999)
    Work at, and/or a season pass holder at the Minnesota Renaissance festival for over 10 years in a row (Pictures of me in a kilt in my profile for those that are interested. One picture is from 2012 though, not 2013, and at my heaviest. You've been warned.. :P )
    Grew up watching the original Star Trek with good ole kirk and spock as early as I can remember because it was one of my dad's favorite shows, and of course I grew an interest in it from a very early age.
    Same thing with Star Wars
    Huge fan of fantasy novels like Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, and Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth.
    Favorite childhood cartoon: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    The list could go on.
    Also a huge Anime nerd...

Do I qualify for joining in this thread? LOL!
  • Sugarfiend29
    Options
    <<<< Run of the mill white nerdy girl

???? *raises hand*. "Present"

Stats:
    * Undefeated at words with friends
    * Thought Twilight series was a waste of good trees
    * Mentally corrects grammatical and spelling errors on newsfeeds and forums and seeks constant inner strength to not comment
    * Considers Bill Gates a celebrity crush
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'll make sure to tell my boyfriend to sign up for this lol. Totally a hot nerd.