How do you even flirt?

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    just stand there...look hot...and giggle seductively / have him talk about himself haha
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Any time I'm just even nice to guys people think I'm flirting. Be sweet and funny.

This exactly ^^^^^ and hold eye contact.... then when he notices give him a little smile, that is usually all it takes.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    When you're talking and laughing, touch his arm. He'll get the message.
    This. If he's wearing long sleeves, touch his hand.
    There's flirting I notice and flirting I don't, but physical contact on bare skin... always!

Incidentally, I would stay away from anything excessively provocative (grabbing his junk, propositioning, etc...) unless he's hammered. Some guys (AKA yours truly) are put off by that (unless they're hammered).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    How do I do that? Tell him "You know, let me take you to my place?" That seems desperate. And what if he actually agrees? I am not confident enough to let a guy see me naked. Or don't men care when you put on bedroom eyes? Any insights?

Nude pictures.
    Kiss the back of his neck.
    Roofies.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Right now there is this friend of a friend. He's pretty awesome and whenever we hang out I kinda want to take him home with me. How do I do that? Tell him "You know, let me take you to my place?" That seems desperate. And what if he actually agrees?

What do you hope to get out of this guy? Just laid or a relationship? Do you hang out alone or with a group of friends? If you want a relationship, I would ask him to go do something just the two of you and see what he says. Get to know him, laugh, let him know you're interested with the way you respond to things - either by what you say or touching him while you talk.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Tell him he can come home with you and pick a hole...guys love that!

LOLOL.
  • benefiting
    Options
    Ask him what he is doing tonight. Tell him its the wrong answer before he finishes. Tell him it should be you.

HA! Love that!

Wow, get all out there. :P
  • benefiting
    Options
    I'll rip a fart. If she laughs, then that breaks the ice. If she faints from the smell then I go to second base with her. If she's appalled, then it wasn't meant to be.

Classy... or should I say gassy. :P
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    "Are you cold? It's 98.6 where I'm standing"
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I read the title as "how do you even lift?" Got excited.

reread it.

super disappointed.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Right now there is this friend of a friend. He's pretty awesome and whenever we hang out I kinda want to take him home with me. How do I do that? Tell him "You know, let me take you to my place?" That seems desperate. And what if he actually agrees?

What do you hope to get out of this guy? Just laid or a relationship? Do you hang out alone or with a group of friends? If you want a relationship, I would ask him to go do something just the two of you and see what he says. Get to know him, laugh, let him know you're interested with the way you respond to things - either by what you say or touching him while you talk.

Mostly the relationship. I think.

Thanks again to everyone. I'll use some of those tips.
  • iamporkchops
    Options
    Honestly, flirting can come in many forms. it can come in the form of just cracking corny jokes, it can come in the form of playfully fighting or being "mean" to each other, or it can be as simple as just catching a passing glance here or there. flirting just kinda "happens". Let it be natural, dont force it. A good tip though: compliments always work, whether it be guys or girls.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    If its a friend I dont use words i try to set us up for that moment where we may be put into a situation that leads us to a kiss

When its someone i dont know, say at a bar for instance...I walk up to them, look at them and say "You have really sexy eyes", then I turn around and walk away. This leaves them puzzled and intregued that I just hit on them and walked off...2 minutes later they migrate over to me and strike up a conversation. This technique is 100% accurate every time for me, may be cheesy but it works lol
  • PrettyAlaskan
    PrettyAlaskan Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ask him if he wants to wrestle :D Well... you can start with arm wrestling or thumb wrestling first. Flirting can be as simple as asking for help, sharing a drink... ask him if he wants a sip off of your totally awesome flavored jones soda or something like that. Or better yet, put on some yummie smelling perfume on your neck and innocently ask for his opinion on the scent while you tell him he has to get closer to smell it on your neck :) If you guys are sitting next to each other make sure that your knees or thighs brush up against his... this will subconsciously send a message to his brain and you will be able to tell if he is comfortable with his body touching yours.

Talk in front of him about how you've been learning the art of massage and that you can now give killer massages. Bet he'll be tempted to let you practice your skills on him ;)
  • PrettyAlaskan
    PrettyAlaskan Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh, and before all this flirtation stuff make sure that you are comfortable with you first. It's so important to feel attracted to yourself first! So do what you need to do to make yourself kinda check yerself out in the mirror and go "oh yeah!". Maybe some primping, waxing, epilating, killer eye makeup, yummie perfume, sexy boy lace panties, new hairstyle, basically whatever makes YOU feel sexy :)

And I would also suggest letting him do the asking unless he is super shy or something. This way there is no soul-crushing embarrassing let downs. Otherwise just keep the flirting low key, because as you said you wouldn't want to come off desperate or something. I know how you feel though, I used to have a big problem with confidence. It's gotten better over time, but it's still a work in progress.

And if you have social anxiety you might also consider seeing a therapist for treatment options, there are some prescription meds that can facilitate "getting out there". They can at least get your feet wet so social encounters with someone that you are attracted to will become less awkward. Eventually you may be able to drop the meds and be less anxious on your own as you get more and more used to being you and being semi-comfortable in front of the opposite sex.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Just be yourself. If you don't naturally flirt, don't fake it. I would ask him if he would like to have dinner with you sometime instead of going straight for asking him to go home with you, but that's just me.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Walk up to a girl and drop your pants.

And say

"it aint going to suck itself"
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I take my shirt off.

That would work.
  • Lenamarie1979
    Lenamarie1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Joke around a bit, throw in a few minor sexual innuendoes, repeat.

This.
  • Lenamarie1979
    Lenamarie1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Walk up to a girl and drop your pants.

And say

"it aint going to suck itself"

Thats when I pull out my bissel vacuum.