Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm not new, but in need of friends!

I've been at this a while, and I've done a poor job lately...I've been lazy. I don't make excuses. I have a bit over 100 lbs to lose to hit my goal, and I would like to have some supportive friends along for the ride. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Friend request on the way...
  • Pamwillis1969
    Pamwillis1969 Posts: 3 Member
    I have been on for awhile I use to weight 405 was down to 148 for a long time I am 180 need to get back track going to gym with my friend which help
  • casyb360
    casyb360 Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to send a request my way!! I've been on here for a while... but just started back up today!
  • CindyArlene
    CindyArlene Posts: 1,289 Member
    You are very welcome to add me as well! I only have 2 friends on MFP :( So anybody who wants to add me, please do!
  • I have been on here awhile but never reached out to fitness pal community before. I actually just had the same thought you did, I could use some friends and some support as I restart this program. So please send a request my way!:happy:
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Hi All, I have been here a while, have friends who have lost their weight and some have moved on.. I am still working at this and have been stuck in a bit of a phunk recently.. I hope that I am on m way out of it now..

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Ill add you :)
    ( I don't bite lol )
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Friend Request sent lovely (:
    Anyone else in need of more friends feel free to add me! :D xx
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    sending you a request, good look on you're weight loss journey :)
  • FR sent
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    I'm not new either but I'm in need of some friends too!
    A lot of my friends have stopped logging on.
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else) ..... I think I added you! If not, do! :laugh:
  • dmt315
    dmt315 Posts: 3 Member
    Good Morning,

I am also new! I would love to give support!
  • Hi, UK member here, anybody feel free to add me, warning though l might kick your *kitten* from time to time. Let's see if anybody reads this lol
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    HI! I am on here every day! You can add me if you want. :)
  • cherub_72
    cherub_72 Posts: 45 Member
    I am in need of friends to. Just started this the other day and could use support and encouragement. I knew I needed to get on track and do something but didn't know how bad it was until I actually stepped on the scale last night. :sad:
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Friend Request Sent:flowerforyou:
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    anyone feel free to add me i logdaily good or bad and my diary is always open :)
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    I am in a similar situation and looking to expand my support team. I am sending you a friend request. If anyone else would like to be part of my team please send me a request as well. I will cheer you on and hope you will do the same for me. :flowerforyou:
  • WifeyMaterial
    WifeyMaterial Posts: 2 Member
    I was too as well still got roghly 100 plds to lose and i need support as well ive been stuck at this weight since last winteran dwill like to atleast lose 20 plds before x mas.