Holidays and Sugar

Options
13»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Are you starting a group? If so I am so in!

But i'm confused...What are the benefits of HFCS over sugar? I thought your body treated both as toxins?

High Fructose Corn Syrup is made from corn, so it's technically a vegetable and your body knows the difference between the toxic sugar and the High Fructose Corn Syrup. It's natural.

This depends on whether or not the corn was GMO corn or not. GMO HFCS is a highway to cancer hell.

Beef cattle that eat GMO corn die by the thousands every day.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    There seriously needs to be a "snark" emoticon.....someone make one!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

But i'm confused...What are the benefits of HFCS over sugar? I thought your body treated both as toxins?

High Fructose Corn Syrup is made from corn, so it's technically a vegetable and your body knows the difference between the toxic sugar and the High Fructose Corn Syrup. It's natural.

So if I eat only corn syrup does that mean I'm vegetarian? I could do that.

IN for the corn syrup diet!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

So if I eat only corn syrup does that mean I'm vegetarian? I could do that.

IN for the corn syrup diet!

This is a great idea!
  • usmcmp
    Options
    There seriously needs to be a "snark" emoticon.....someone make one!

I believe you are looking for any gif with Dr. House in it.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in mostly. Was planning to carb cycle. How about cycling sugar? One day all HFCS, next day cycle in a box of little debbie's.
    It's like a small reward for avoiding sugar the day before.
    I need my rewards.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I'm in mostly. Was planning to carb cycle. How about cycling sugar? One day all HFCS, next day cycle in a box of little debbie's.
    It's like a small reward for avoiding sugar the day before.
    I need my rewards.

I like how you think!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

This depends on whether or not the corn was GMO corn or not. GMO HFCS is a highway to cancer hell.

Beef cattle that eat GMO corn die by the thousands every day.

Thanks for the clarification! That helps a lot!:happy:
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    touch-the-rainbow-lick.gif
  • lfrei123
    lfrei123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're a wimp just trying to cut out sugar. Be strong - start with a laxative cleanse and then fast until the holidays. Guarantee that you will get those 20 pounds off in time for a nice Thanksgiving binge (which just might give you the laxative affect, so win win - eat and purge). Cutting sugar is for beginners.