This has made my day.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8k9rvuRCV1r1snt7o1_500.gif
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Ok so yesterday we went to the monkey sanctuary, I inadvertently discovered that the way to get all the monkeys no matter how absorbed they are in what they are doing, how uninterested in life and people in general they may appear, there is a way to make them come to you and ignore all the other people, have a toy monkey with you...total result.

So men, if you want similar success with women, carry around an inflatable sex doll and you are sure to attract them in their hundreds

This has been tested on animals so must be true

I have video evidence

Any results beyond the initial crowding around you may depend on your own behaviour and I accept no responsibility for any injuries etc as a result of the volume of women, I also suggest you carry a stick for your own protection

OK! Iam going to try this at the next BINGO Parlor I go to. Will keep you updated!
  • RainingAngels
    Options
    Ok so yesterday we went to the monkey sanctuary, I inadvertently discovered that the way to get all the monkeys no matter how absorbed they are in what they are doing, how uninterested in life and people in general they may appear, there is a way to make them come to you and ignore all the other people, have a toy monkey with you...total result.

So men, if you want similar success with women, carry around an inflatable sex doll and you are sure to attract them in their hundreds

This has been tested on animals so must be true

I have video evidence

Any results beyond the initial crowding around you may depend on your own behaviour and I accept no responsibility for any injuries etc as a result of the volume of women, I also suggest you carry a stick for your own protection

Are you sure they were attracted to you and not to the inflatable sex doll? lol