fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options

Replies

• ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Can I please join? I have approx. 55lbs. to get to my goal weight.
    How do I find the group and what day's are weigh in day's?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I weighed in this morning ... imagine that ... my weight stayed didn't budge an ounce this week. I'm amazed after the weekend that I didn't gain any. I think I'm going to take that 7 lb. challenge that "anthrochix" mentioned. Even though I'm Canadian and our Thanksgiving is done with ... I'm aiming to lose the 7 lbs. in the 5 weeks up 'til the USA Thanksgiving. Woo Hoo!! Let's Do It!!!

never_give_up_poster-p228296880759940128tdcp_400.jpg
  • anthrochix
    Options
    maglett - way to go, eh? (Sorry - couldn'r resist):blushing: I'm up 2 lbs this week from water retention. I'm like the Hoover Dam at the moment. Hope it goes away by friday or i've got 9 to go for american turkey day!
  • magglett
    Options
    maglett - way to go, eh? (Sorry - couldn'r resist):blushing: I'm up 2 lbs this week from water retention. I'm like the Hoover Dam at the moment. Hope it goes away by friday or i've got 9 to go for american turkey day!

Wow ... a Canadian Crack eh? LOL It's all good. We're a forgiving bunch and we love you anyway.

6016.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    This is turning into the longest day ever!!!
    I%27m+bored.jpg
  • LinzRomine
    LinzRomine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in, I have lost 75lbs total but still have 64lbs to go!! The only thing is we need a date to hit.. I think it is more accountability!!
    Lindsey- current weight 243 goal 179
  • magglett
    Options
    Thursday005.gif
  • LinzRomine
    LinzRomine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting the day off GREAT!! I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!-Lindsey
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I would love to join in. I have currently already lost 37lbs. I still need to lose 80lbs though. I am new to this site, just joined last night. But need all the motivation and support I can get.
    Not sure what you need, so if I leave anything out, please let me know.

starting weight 240
    goal weight 160

~Lona
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have never joined a group either. This looks like fun. Don't beat yourself up about the weight gain, just recommit yourself and move on. Good Luck and I look forward to getting to know you.
    ~Lona
  • wee34a
    wee34a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in! I've never even done online anything before so this is all new to me. But I'm desperate to lose 50+ lbs. I saw recent pictures taken of me and am very depressed over this! I want to motivate myself, lose weight and help to motivate others!
    Wendy
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. I'm going to try and make Fridays my weigh in day for a change. All my life I've used Mondays because that's what my mom told me it should be. Finally ... I'm 48 years old ... I'm such a rebel. :laugh: So I've lost 1.5 lbs since my last weigh in ... YAY ME!!

YayFriday.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    Happy Weekend all. So, we had a food day at work yesterday; people were so creative with their Halloween treats. Unfortunately, I ate too much of those treats. There was my deviled eyeballs, and ribs that were set up on a tray like a human rib cage with a red pepper heart that had a flashing light in it so it looked like it was pumping with a knife stabbing it, and a fruit punch with eye balls in the ice cubes, and spiders, and snakes and black cat shaped sandwiches, and it was way fun. Oh well, I'll have to work that off somehow. I hope you're all having a great weekend and hope your Halloween is a Blast.

halloween3tt9.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... so I blew it big time this weekend. I don't know why. Hmmm, maybe it's because I'm starting back into a routine at my Gym tonight so somehow that made it okay to pig out just one last time. It's weird how that little voice in my head works. I have to somehow silence that dang little voice. I gained a few pound this weekend. Oh well, what's done is done. Lots of water today and ZUMBA tonight!!! Woo Hoo.

material-zumba-logo.jpg
  • magglett
    Options
    ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ... I Loved Loved Loved it. What a great way to jump back on the exercise wagon.

zumba.png&t=1
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been off the wagon for a few months now i really need some moviation and need to work hard. 60 POUNDS TO GO STARTING TODAY
  • magglett
    Options
    1-Jan5-day.jpg
  • ajkebluegirl
    Options
    Some ive eaten a lot of fatty foods today and im going to work out all post again when i finish my workout. I need to start posting everyday.
  • ajkebluegirl
    Options
    I finish. Did 30 mins on the treadmill
  • magglett
    Options
    Since I'm just starting back with the gym I've been trying out different instructors for different classes to see who I enjoy and who I don't. Well it's amazing the difference an instructor makes. I've been doing the Zumba classes this week. Don't get me wrong, the instructor on Monday was great ... but the one last night??? Holy Moly ... high energy nonstop for the full hour!! I loved it!! I can't wait to see what the instructor is like on Saturday.

a754_1_828_1.JPG