So there is this girl...

InForBacon
InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    FR Messages?? What is that...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Tell him that you dig his girlfriend so you think you'd dig him too!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?
  • InForBacon
    FR Messages?? What is that...
    A friend request message.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Taunto? I think this one's all his...
  • InForBacon
    Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?
    I'm pretty sure that's what I said.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

Just put the tip in
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    comics-Perry-Bible-Fellowship-snail-gay-252164.gif
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    God, I'm laughing so hard I'm literally crying right now.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    "Hey, GirlfriendsName told me you like SharedInterest...add me?"
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    You could always ask him if he has any...tips...he would like to share :wink:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    God, I'm laughing so hard I'm literally crying right now.
    I just woke my fiance up laughing. Dear god XD
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Yes, I need some clarification as well. It would be weird to friend a boyfriend of a girl you talk to if you are attracted to him, however it wouldn't be that weird if you just wanted to get to know him because he was into something athletic or something you need information on. In the latter case I would tell the girl you know, "Hey, looks like your boyfriend is into ___, would you ask him if he minds if I friend him? I'm trying to network with people that _____."
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    I believe you're overthinking this. So you have a crush on "this girl" who has an "online boyfriend" and the "online boyfriend" looks like a very cool dude.

You are a third party .....so yes.... you can be friends with both. I give you my blessing.

Oh, I guess I overlooked the one detail that makes this complicated..... I thought you were just looking for a "bro-friend".... not a "boy-friend".....

Guess that changes everything..... but I tell you what.... if I was the "adorable" girl and you flirted with my boyfriend..... he would politely (or rudely) decline your advance.....just saying. Just because you ask doesn't mean you will be reciprocated...... and if break up that "online" relationship..... what will "adorable girl" lose? A boyfriend or a catfish?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    I'm dying. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InForBacon
    Yes, I need some clarification as well. It would be weird to friend a boyfriend of a girl you talk to if you are attracted to him, however it wouldn't be that weird if you just wanted to get to know him because he was into something athletic or something you need information on. In the latter case I would tell the girl you know, "Hey, looks like your boyfriend is into ___, would you ask him if he minds if I friend him? I'm trying to network with people that _____."
    Thank you. Very helpful information.
  • Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?
    I'm pretty sure that's what I said.

As in you want to bang them both or just get to the girl? Or wait, you might just want him... Now I've confused myself... Who do you want again?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    He's probably not into dudes if he's into the chick you're into. Unless he's just like you and into dudes and chicks.
  • LSeales
    LSeales Posts: 54 Member
    In for bacon or sausage? Cuz you really need to make up your mind.