Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Dear Dude, "Finger Cuffs"... think about it.....:wink:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

I told you, he isn't necessarily a "boyfriend"...

are you the adorable one?

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

pass the popcorn
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    "Dear Dude...I wanna bang her...you wanna bang her...we obviously both have great taste...wanna be the other slice of bread in our awesome sandwich?"

Done.

You're welcome.
    I like you.

Like you like me? Or you like like me like me? :love: :love: :love: :laugh:
    You are kind of cute.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was so confused by this. Haha.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

yep!

So are you into the OP more than your online "boyfriend?'
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

So there are openings (giggity) available...?
    NO. You are MINE!!! :angry:
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Is this your way of saying we're over? I want my noodz back.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?
    I'm pretty sure that's what I said.

As in you want to bang them both or just get to the girl? Or wait, you might just want him... Now I've confused myself... Who do you want again?
    I'm a very open minded individual.

So you want them both. Well hell just say that.
    I'm just not sure if they would both be into that.

You never know what someone is into unless you ask...
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    "Dear Dude...I wanna bang her...you wanna bang her...we obviously both have great taste...wanna be the other slice of bread in our awesome sandwich?"

Done.

You're welcome.
    I like you.

Like you like me? Or you like like me like me? :love: :love: :love: :laugh:
    You are kind of cute.

***SWOON!***
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

yep!

pass the popcorn

popcorn.gif
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    david-after-dentist.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

yep!

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

Only one way to find out...

Online love, you fickle fickle beast ;)
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    So wait, lemme git this straight. op likes the girl and te girl likes the op but the girl likes another P and the op wants the other P to like eachother and the girl to like them liking it? **** my mind sploded:sick:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif
    jon-stewart-popcorn.gif \m/
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options

yep!

pass the popcorn

popcorn.gif

I'll be the Willow to your Buffy if you'll share that popcorn!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well I'm glad this was clarified. I was so confused!

The first step is to find out if he's into that and if she is too. Such a waste thinking about it if it will never happen, right?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

yep!

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.

I'm sure he will accept, have you seen that bacon dude!? I would totally go Bi for him!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options

yep!

We got to get this Bi Guy the "not necessarily boyfriend." guy in here and let him see what his Chicky is saying. He may go straight pass Bi and right to Bacon. :tongue:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I was following all of this ... except the bacon... wtf does that mean!?

Just ask the guy if he's into dudes. Geez. She's down it sounds like.

This has really brightened my day...Thanks.!