Bye Bye 100 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• stina1985
    Options
    This is absolutely AMAZING. You should feel so proud of yourself!

Also so inspiring. I have ALOT of weight to lose and a long long way to go, but this post has made me realise that yknow what...? I CAN, and WILL do this!!

Thanks for sharing your story :)

- Christina xo
  • lovemy2girls9905
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! That's so awesome that you were able to do. I had a gastric bypass 5/12/10 I was 332, I'm now 219
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Wow!!!! That is quite an accomplishment!!!! I realized we both eat the same for breakfast...oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon...that is my life savor...it fills me up till late afternoon and I don't snack between meals or anything!!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the before and after pics!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    OMG your look amazing. Nice work!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You give me hope. Keep up the good work!
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow you are looking great!!
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! keep up the good work

I like Fit TV too. I enjoy body by Gilad or Bodies in Motion. Gilad motivates me!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look so incredible! Congrats to you on all of your success! You look so much happier and healthier.... and you are swimming in that bridesmaid dress! So amazing!

Thank you for posting this - your transformation is so inspiring for me (and others I'm sure).
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Congratulations, you look great! :)
  • AshleySpring84
    Options
    You Are Amazing! I need to lose at least 100 pounds and feel like its impossible...but you did it! And you look freakin great! Congrats on your new bod!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ashley, you look SO good and I am so glad you decided to join MFP and share this with all of us. You have seriously been a huge inspiration to me because we relate so well. I am SO happy for you!!!!!!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How cool is that picture of you in your old dress! I love pictures like that, where you can really tell what an amazing transformation you have had. Congratulations on the first 100 punds, that is fantastic. Very inspiring. Be proud :)
  • neoblues856
    Options
    You look incredible!! Your such an inspiration to me! Way to go and keep up the great work :)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WOW that is PHENOMINAL!!! what an amazing job you have done. I love the bridesmaid before and after pic that's incredible!!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic, you look wonderful!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    wow seriously congratulations! You stuck with it and you did the work and look how it's paid off! Well done!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS....amazing job, can't wait to hit 100 lbs mark!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!