Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I eat cereal or ice cream every night.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you're weighing out your portions. 1 serving of cereal is a pretty tiny amount.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i just found the best cereal on earth last night. i had it for breakfast this morning with almond milk. it was the bomb. kelloggs limited edition rocky mountain chocolate factory chocolate almond. good lord its good.

too bad i cant post pics because it definitely needs the pic to do it justice.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i just found the best cereal on earth last night. i had it for breakfast this morning with almond milk. it was the bomb. kelloggs limited edition rocky mountain chocolate factory chocolate almond. good lord its good.

too bad i cant post pics because it definitely needs the pic to do it justice.

41y9TR9DWjL.jpg

Looks delish!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a bowl of captain crunch berries and 1/2 cup of almond milk as a snack. That's 115 calories total! Why is this not a well known snack? It has a good amount of iron & calcium...

That must be a really small bowl of cereal!!
  • saphire1113
    Options
    I had that this morning. I usually have chocolate Cherrios, but I am out so I had my kids cereal.
  • iheartmy1dog
    Options
    I love cereal as a snack.. I don't get the sugary kind tho. I try to get ones that have a good amount of Iron.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yes, cereal is delicious any time of day. I usually choose whole grain options (sometimes organic and non-gmo because it's just not correct to say they all have gmos) without artificial flavors or sweeteners and serve with unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes I'll sprinkle on a handful of almonds, sliced bananas and/or strawberries