Everett
    Owen
    Steven
    Ryan
    Paul
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    My little boy is Jasper Daniel James Bollons.

I love the name Jasper, traditional yet not common. A name to grow into. And obvious spelling!

For your girl's name I like Aria, its musical and feminine.

Congrats on the baby :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Cameron

100% this. Of course, this is my kid's name. LOL

If I were to have another boy, I would name him Will. Not short for Willam, just Will.

I also like Aidan or Brodie.

I am really wanting to know what boy name your husband nixed & what girl name you picked- congrats, BTW!!!!

Troy is the only boy name I really liked and really wanted, and my husband said absolutely not.
    I have a girl's name picked out but am toying with two different spellings, opinions?
    Aria or Areya?

Depends, I read those two names with different pronunciations. Spell it the way it sounds. Also, the term Aria is common for describing the melody in operas. I read Areya as Uh-ray-uh, and I read Aria as Ah-ree-uh.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    NORMAL NAMES !
  • trishyo5
    trishyo5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Liam or Declin.....Nice Irish names :)
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Tristan (named my Welshie this), Liam, McLeod...Welsh/Irish top mi list :-)
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My son't name is Austin Mitchell - at the time the nurses told us that they hadn't seen the name Austin in 5yrs, this was 10, almost 11 (GAH) years ago

We had also chosen Nicholas Alexander and Christopher Johnathan

My daughter's middle name is Jordan and I've always liked that for a boy as well!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Cameron

100% this. Of course, this is my kid's name. LOL

If I were to have another boy, I would name him Will. Not short for Willam, just Will.

I also like Aidan or Brodie.

I am really wanting to know what boy name your husband nixed & what girl name you picked- congrats, BTW!!!!

Troy is the only boy name I really liked and really wanted, and my husband said absolutely not.
    I have a girl's name picked out but am toying with two different spellings, opinions?
    Aria or Areya?

Depends, I read those two names with different pronunciations. Spell it the way it sounds. Also, the term Aria is common for describing the melody in operas. I read Areya as Uh-ray-uh, and I read Aria as Ah-ree-uh.

Well, the way you pronounced out Aria is the sound I am going for.
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Connor Jackson, Landon Spencer, Jaren, Kaleb
  • angellover1974
    angellover1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    it's pronounced JA-VAN, he's 4 now and already it has been shortened by his friends to Ja lol
    His full name is Javan Addison, Addison because my hubby's name is Adam and Addison means son of Adam.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a Reade, its irish meaning red headed which at the time seemed fitting as his dads side of the family are all ginger irish.
    Out comes Reade with white blonde hair and blue eyes, maybe more viking throw back. But he certainly has the red headed firecracker temper.
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like Russell :)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Aaron, Jacob and Bryce (my boys' names and I still love the names) I like Reece and Zachary and Dakota as well
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Tyler - is the name of my son :) so thats of course my first pick lol

but if i had to pick other boy names - i would consider - Dylan - Aidan - Ashton - Luke -

Congrats - please let us know what u decide :)
  • amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Massimo (it's Italian for Maximus). But I also like Giovanni, Sebastian and Rayhan.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Skyler
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    If I had had a boy I would have went for Ben or Jonathan, I also like Joshua or Mitchell :)
  • karijoeide
    Options
    I have a Grandson whom I adore named Caiden...my son and his wife also picked out Corbin....
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Malachi, Hezekiah, Robbie, Lucas, Ulysses, Tyson, Sebastian
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Andrew James. Strong and powerful names.