What boy names do you like?

Options

Replies

• juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I still love both my boys' names Ned and Archie!!!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ian or Sean. Liam is also nice. Congratulations to you! Babies are lovely :flowerforyou:
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Alexander. It's a non-denominational name, strong, has a lot of history, has the cool X for when they're young teenagers, and teachers/future employers won't roll their eyes.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've always liked Levi and Tyson.
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    I love my boys names too - Aaron William and Talan Kendall
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Noah
    Cooper
    Gabriel
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    What about Nick? Yeah, Nick. Nick's a real name. Nick's your buddy. Nick's the kind of guy you can trust, the kind of guy you can drink a beer with, the kind of guy who doesn't mind if you puke in his car, Nick!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I've always wanted a boyfriend named Spencer.

you can have my ex? :laugh:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Joshua because of Joshua 1:9 Don't think I'll be using it , so please do!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Abel, Layne, Evan, Carter, Beckett are a few of my favs! And of course my son is Austin and love it too! :) Congrats on the pregnancy!

Layne is my sons name :happy:

The other name I always loved is Braeden. I actually had it picked out and then miscarried. It didn't feel right to use it again when I got pregnant with my son, so I went with Layne. Turned out that my cousin used Braeden for one of his twins that were born this summer, so I still get to hear it :smile:
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sebastian
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Auburn Television Feathersnuggles
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    A co-worker named his son Maverick, it's different. Our son's name is Uriah but a lot of people mispronounce it.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Grats!

I've always loved the names Aidan, Alexi, Marion, Isaac, and Matthias.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    We named ours Keith
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Our son's name is Martin Colen. But, very few call him either. His nick name is Cokey. His grandfather's nickname was called this. No one ever has a problem remembering it. And it fits him well.

I know you didn't ask for girls names but, our daughters name is Ehiennette Renee'. The same grandfather was in WWII and met a small girl with this name.
  • harmonyhoran
    harmonyhoran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We have a Logan Aaron and now another boy on the way. Names so far could be Ollie, Xavier, Jeremiah, I really like Josiah but my friend just had one, Luca, and I like Riley, Jamie, Jonah, Eli, Elijah, Elias and Jacob but I know too many little Jacobs. 4 1/2 months to figure out a name. Last time we were were set on Seth until aout mid pregnancy when we decided on Logan. AAron is my husbands name so basically we couldn't think of any other middle name. If we were having a girl her name would have been either Kyla or Lexi, short for something else.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    Very old thread, people.

I'm sure OP has picked a name by now :wink:
  • harmonyhoran
    harmonyhoran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Raiden, Kane, Saul, Silas, Seth, Skyler, Shane, Stephen, Soren, Sebastian, Spencer, Simon, Dean, Douglas, Calen, Camden, Cameron, Charlie, Christopher, Colin, Conner, Merrick, Garrett, Rowan, Beau, Beck, Brandon, Tristan, Donovan, Derek, Isaiah, Issac, Gage, Gregory, Titus, Ryan, Riley, Gaven, Reuben, Brett, Kaleb, Keegan, Kian, Kai, Mason, Micah, Rory, Jacob, Jude, Jovani, Jason, Jeremy, Adam, Andrew, Alexander, Aidan, Austin, Aviden, Jonah, Jonathan, Dominic, Roark, Kyler, Gideon, Nathaniel, Noah, Elijah, Ethan, Evan, Weston, Darien, David, Devon, Oren, Abel, Alaric, Arik, Rilan, Travis, Tyler, Levi, Owen, Oliver, Joel, Joshua, Luka, Xavier.

I know they are in alphabetical order but I hope this helps for boy names :)

That's pretty much all my names in that list right there...now we have to decide on one!
  • SquishyPrincess
    Options
    Harrison