Ladies...need an opinion (I dont get it)

Options
13»

Replies

• Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    I waited 6 months and for an email with a sonogram photo to congratulate our receptionist about her pregnancy.. lol.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I aso would like to add that 40 is a very sexy age on a man, so even if you do look 40, no big. More ladies for you!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Don't dye your hair.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    IMO, judging by your pic, you look like someone in their 30's. That dude is weird.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I would've guessed mid 30's. I also agree that it might be the goatee as facial hair tends to make you look older regardless of the gray. Definitely don't dye it. You guys are lucky - gray hair makes you look "distinguished". On us it just makes us look like old crones. LOL!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Nope, you have a young looking face, and great skin from the looks of your pictures! Just try and shrug it off!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Do NOT dye your hair....salt and pepper is sexy!!! :bigsmile:

You look great and are well on your way to having that amazing body back!
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Thanks Candace .. I can always count on you to give it to me straight.

And UpToTheChallenge Ive never really paid attention to my skin, but you're right, its actually in really good shape. So i guess thats a good thing.

It's probably me just being self conscious and when someone tells you that you look 11 years older than you are.. it kinda makes you wonder if everyone sees you that way.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Aging gracefully and naturally is attractive, I think. Some people just start greying earlier than others. The color of your hair doesn't determine how old you look, to me at least. Just take good care of your skin, especially neck and hands - two super give-aways for age even if they aren't revealing your true age!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    some people are bad judging... and the grey throws em alot.. if it works for Sean Conery.. it's working for the rest..

Ohhhh Ms. Moneypenny.. :happy:
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think you look about your age, maybe a couple years younger. Definitely don't look like you're in your 40s.
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Well Salt and Pepper it is ..

Im no George Clooney .. but Hopefully I'll get back to where I wanna be shape wise and can start looking more to others the way I see myself.

Its funny how different those two views can be....