Bye Bye 100 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Very inspiring to someone like myself who is in the same boat. Thanks for posting!
  • Jamison3
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look great and are an inspiration to us all!!
  • sallie46
    sallie46 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! you look awesome! are you using the fitness pal calculator for appropriate calorie intake? any other tips? Thanks!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow awesome....friend me, I would love to join you in reaching your and my goal........I also climbed up to 306 lbs.....now at 254.9....I need to get to 130 or so...........would love to go down the scale together.....congrats on all you've done.......how tall are you? did the videos give you a lot of knee pain or feet pain.......I have bad knees......thanks for any input!
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Doing a happy dance for you! You are rockin' it girl!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A big wtg! Can't wait to lose a 100 lbs. Frankly it will be a minor celebrating point when I break 300 lbs.

Thank you!! 300 lbs was a big moment for me too! I was at starting weight for 8 years!!
  • ashleyinthestars
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful. I had no idea that On Demand had a exercise section. I am so checking this out when I get home.

Thank you!! And YES, love Exercise TV! If you have Comcast, choose "Sports & Fitness" on the On Demand main menu and then go to Exercise TV. LOTS of options in there :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! My husband just said "is that a different person??!!! He has 150lbs to lose and I have 85lbs for us to get to a healthy BMI..... I may save my wedding dress for a similar photo shoot!!!! :wink:

Thank you so much!! Yeah, it's pretty crazy how different I look considering I lived in that body for over 8 years. And to think I didn't feel bad then! I feel SO MUCH better now! I got married at my highest weight and my dress is also huge on me now, but it's not as easy to tell as the bridesmaid dress because it has sleeves (I was entirely too self conscience). I'd like to buy or rent a dress I can ROCK for a vow renewal down the road :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    Options
    congratulations!! you look awesome! are you using the fitness pal calculator for appropriate calorie intake? any other tips? Thanks!

Thank you!! Yes, I am using the calorie calculator on here. I don't eat my exercise calories and I make sure I drink no less than 8 glasses of water a day. Usually I double that.
  • ashleyinthestars
    Options
    wow awesome....friend me, I would love to join you in reaching your and my goal........I also climbed up to 306 lbs.....now at 254.9....I need to get to 130 or so...........would love to go down the scale together.....congrats on all you've done.......how tall are you? did the videos give you a lot of knee pain or feet pain.......I have bad knees......thanks for any input!

Friend request incoming!! I am 5'4 so my "ideal" weight is 135-ish. Not sure if I'll ever make it that low, but I don't have a final number and I really just want to continue leading a healthy, active lifestyle forever. So whenever my body stops losing weight naturally, that's when maintenance mode starts :) As for workout videos, no feet pain (I just recently invested in some nice New Balance sneakers, but I'd lost my first 90 lbs in some ratty 5 year old, worn out Adidas), but I do experience knee pain because of all the weight I carried around for over 8 years. Unfortunately, bad knees run in my family so I'm sure I'll have surgery down the road. I must clarify, though, that the knee pain only bothers me when I do lunges or squats; it never really interferes with walking, jogging, or biking!
  • ashleyinthestars
    Options
    To everyone else: thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I feel like I can't say it enough! I am honored to have inspired and motivated so many people. We can do this!!!
  • itzamos
    itzamos Posts: 24
    Options
    I hate you for your jawline. j/k - but it IS really nice. If I get so much as 15 lbs into overweight territory I get gross puffy-face.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story its truly an inspiration!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Incredible! All of your hard work shows!! And thanks for the story of how you did it - it is nice to hear that other pepole struggle with gaining some weight during the process. :) Excellent job!!
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look wonderful and have worked hard! I absolutely love your post - I was a bridesmaid at my heaviest and absolutely hated the way I looked in the dress. Seeing the pictures of you in your dress that would completely fall off if you didn't hold it up is very motivating. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!
  • Cher217
    Cher217 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look absolutly awesome!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!! I like excersize tv too! Also, check out DVD's on amazon...you can get new ones for really cheap.
  • judswi
    judswi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look really great congratulations
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! What a transformation!!! I hope you're keeping up your awesome work. You look like a totally different person!!! CONGRATS on your accomplishment!!! You're experience is motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!