Looking for Nike Fuel Band Friends

Replies

• sr750139
    sr750139 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started using my Nike+ Fuel Band again! Wish we were able to sync with MFP like the Fit can :(

Add me to your Nike+ Friends; username: sara.harrington
  • Shinway
    Shinway Posts: 1
    I just got mine and a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ running shoes. Feel free to add me!

Screen Name: Shinway
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Just got mine Sunday and love it! Add me please :) screen name: aliselmx
  • Zacele
    Zacele Posts: 1
    Just got mine last week.Really want to have some friends to compete.My nike+ s/n is: Khoa Le.Fell free to add me :D
  • Rdeedavis23
    Rdeedavis23 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me Rochiele Davis. Love my band Xmas gift from my hubby:)
  • Just got my band the other day, my username is motelsprees. Feel free to add me! :) I also use the Nike Running app.
  • valkyrie06
    valkyrie06 Posts: 14 Member
    I got mine last week and I love it! My username is tracewashing90 if you'd like to add me. :)
  • mertdp27
    mertdp27 Posts: 5
    Hi everyone,

I added plenty of you here and please feel free to add me for some challenge and motivation..

SN: Mert DP
  • Hi everybody
    Add me Mathias_Poulsen, i average around 4000-5000, but i am working myself up to 6000 average. Unfortunally does the fuelband not measure my 2 hour daily swim, so i have to work extra hard to reach my goal.
  • hey everyone,

feel free to add me: Jairo Tellez
  • I just received my fuel band...please add me Hoopz1523. Thank you
  • Hey everyone I am active on fuelband, please add me, I'm looking for friends to compete, share, and mingle with!

Name: Deverin Mitts
  • Hello everyone,

my user name is: Kehar3
    Please feel free to add me as well.

Thank you all :)
  • Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Added everyone. :). Sabel Mae
  • Add me, my S/N is Vtach21
  • I just got my fuelband a couple days ago and I need some friends for competition and motivation.
    Screen name: coryray81
  • I just got my SE Nike Fuel Band & would like some friends to help motivate & vice versa . . .
    My Nike SN is Mike579uk - please feel free to add me ...

Thanks . . .
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    I'd love to have some friends. Please add me. trek.chick
  • Please fell free to add me : Long Teng
  • Add me up. Branden Wong.
    :)
  • Got Fuelband SE 1 month ago and looking to add friends for motivation and to use the group feature (not exactly sure what it does, if some1 know let me know).

My username's Ottoniel and should show up as Otto Aldahondo. You can look me up as either (profile pic STL Arch).

I'll try to add as many as I can, feel free to request ADD

Thanks
  • Got Fuelband SE 1 month ago and looking to add friends for motivation and to use the group feature (not exactly sure what it does, if some1 know let me know).

My username's Ottoniel and should show up as Otto Aldahondo. You can look me up as either (profile pic STL Arch).

I'll try to add as many as I can, feel free to request ADD

Thanks
  • If anyone wants to add me
    928_Fireblade
    I hit between 4-5 k a day
    Thanks
  • That should of read
    929_Fireblade
  • KK, I was able to add most on the list and some have already accepted my requested. Would like to add people to my group so will post link here as well for any1 who's game.

You’re invited to join my Nike+ Group, 'My Fuelband Posse' in the Nike+ FuelBand app.

http://go.nike.com/08df8g78
  • Just got my fuelband a few week ago!
    please add me: Teguh Perbawa
    if you don't mind, please add me to your group,, cheers
  • Hey Everyone.
    I just got my Nike Fuelband SE. Add me: watchadamrun
  • Would love to be added ...liviletters
  • Just got mine!! Add me at Schweppe241 so we can battle with our points to keep motivated
  • ml0ve
    ml0ve Posts: 2
    Add me ML0vee (with a zero)