15 lbs by Thanksgiving - Who is with me!?

Options
124»

Replies

• thinthoughts
    Options
    I'm in also. I tend to look too far ahead at the amount of lbs I want to lose and end up getting frustrated. I would love to lose the 15 which I think I can do with the workouts i'm doing if I just stick to the working out every day scheduled (p90x). So my goal is more towards just getting in the daily workout and watching those calories. Just restarted this routine and am already feeling so much better, can't wait to see the results.
  • rojovotl
    Options
    I'm with you!! let's do this!!!
  • bakermomof3
    Options
    Me too!!
  • I'm in!!
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I have a little bit of the opposite problem. I don't eat enough during the weekend and I miss my caloric intake goal and this ends up sabotaging my weight loss because my body thinks it it starving and holds on the weight. I want to do better on the weekends too.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    When's Thanksgiving? Canadian Thanksgiving is this upcoming weekend so I don't think that's doable. I'm trying to lose 12 lbs by Christmas if anyone else is interested (I tend to lose about 1lb/week).
  • steph2hiatt
    Options
    10/8 Hi, My name is Stephanie Hiatt. I joined not long ago and have the goal to lose a total of 30 lbs. I have lost 13 so far and have many more to go. I would love to be a part of a group that is serious, motivated and ready to lose. I can't seem to get a group of friends that are ready to really hunker down and get to work on weight lose. So I would love to share mine, to be able to see others as I need some ideas of food. I'm not that great at being creative for food and I'm learning as I go. More like experimenting to see what my body takes to and adjusting as needed.

Thanks
  • krisryck
    krisryck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • krisryck
    krisryck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what a great idea!
  • jessikerz07
    jessikerz07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far?! I have lost 6 of the 15.
    Woohoo!!
    Feel free to add me if you need encouragement, I know I could use it!
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    SW - 09-15-2013 - 249.4
    GW - 11-28-2013 - 234.4
    CW - 11-03-2013 - 229.6

Well, I've surpassed my 15 pound goal and I still have 3 more weeks to go.