Any busy moms out there for support

Options
13»

Replies

• jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ME! ME! ME! Crazy busy, full time working mom to 2 active kiddos. Lots of sports, homework, and never enough hours in the day. I'm always looking for creative ways to get things accomplished in my day. All feel free to add me as a friend. We all need to support each other!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added you. I have a 3 year old (with all her drama) and a 4 month old. I had great success here right before I got pregnant and 9 months later, I had gained all my weight back. So I'm just trying to survive this infancy stage and hopefully get back to working out when my little guy starts sleeping at night. I also work full time as an occupational therapist. My husband is a firefighter and adjuct professor at the local community college as well as works for a local ambulance service. Needless to say, he is not home much to help out. I'm pretty active, log daily and love to watch peoples success. Anyone can feel free to add me:) Good luck with your journey.
  • I am a mom, new to MFP, looking for support! I am 5' 8'' and gained 48 lbs with my beautiful baby boy that is now 8 months old! Before that I was obese/overweight- gosh it is hard to say that! Then I was getting so close to a "normal" bmi and found out that I was pregnant. Now I am 195 lbs, still overweight but on my way to healthy. I am finding it so hard to get back on track and get really upset about my weight. But I am resolved to get healthy. I want to learn more about lifting weights to get strong!
    I am a grad student in a science field so I would love to meet others- if any are out there! I am looking for friends on MFP for support, good vibes, and motivation!

Thanks!
    Laci
  • I am a mom, new to MFP, looking for support! I am 5' 8'' and gained 48 lbs with my beautiful baby boy that is now 8 months old! Before that I was obese/overweight- gosh it is hard to say that! Then I was getting so close to a "normal" bmi and found out that I was pregnant. Now I am 195 lbs, still overweight but on my way to healthy. I am finding it so hard to get back on track and get really upset about my weight. But I am resolved to get healthy. I want to learn more about lifting weights to get strong!
    I am a grad student in a science field so I would love to meet others- if any are out there! I am looking for friends on MFP for support, good vibes, and motivation!

Thanks!
    Laci
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me.. i have 5 babies!!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a freind request :wink:
  • MommieTo3Boys
    Options
    Add me, I have 4 babies and hubby works away from home, Im in school working on my Bachelors and working full time. I have learned that its just about balancing my time and not doing to much. I work out about 3 to 4 days a wee, do homework 3 days a week and have a day of rest. :smile:
  • meganbrown77
    Options
    Hi all! I am in the same boat and looking for support :) Married, working mom of 2 boys. My day starts at 4:30 am and ends when I can get almost everything done! Trying to find time for me is next to impossibl! Feel free to add me! Thanks :)
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me! I work full time and have 2 kids. My oldest is six and my youngest turns 1 on 11/21. I have a husband who works nights and rotating shifts. I am also supposed to be writing my dissertation for my PhD.