Everyone's out to get me

Options
13»

Replies

• nuskin
    Options
    I find it funny, everyone seems to be assuming that the OP was just welching "free" wifi. All they said was that they didn't get the fatty drink they love. Maybe they had a water or such. Way to assume the negatives!
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I find it funny, everyone seems to be assuming that the OP was just welching "free" wifi. All they said was that they didn't get the fatty drink they love. Maybe they had a water or such. Way to assume the negatives!

This is exactly what I was thinking. Nor did he say he sat there for hours, lol.

edited, sorry "he", not "she", I should have checked first
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I find it funny that you went into a starbucks to use their wi fi and seating arrangements for free and were abhorred they attempted to get you to try theirs products and/or spend money.

I get it, I don't want a salesperson in my face when I go somewhere, but its like every waiter known to mankind. They are going to ask you if you want desert. You will say no. They will say "are you sure? the chocolate cake is aMAZZING!"

Don't go if you aren't interested. Stay home. Then you only have to fend off the occassional girl scout trying to sell you something.

But tread lightly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFVBpxeEQVw3kiXRX3LwnATYYosgkbACvcffXrPiyClmw6L09

I absolutely love the girl scouts pin! I laughed out loud literally!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Everybody's always talking at me
    Everybody's trying to get in my head
    I wanna listen to my own heart talking
    I need to count on myself instead
    Did you ever?
    Lose yourself to get what you want
    Did you ever?
    Get on a ride and wanna get off
    Did you ever?
    Push away the ones you should've held close
    Did you ever let go?
    Did you ever not know?
    I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am
    I'll give it all I got, that is my plan
    Will I find what I lost?
    You know you can
    Bet on it, bet on it
    Bet on it, bet on it
  • sq22
    sq22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oops! I just thought it a funny thing. Made me smile. Wasn't upset, surprised or bewildered. Sorry about that.

Good luck to you all

I'm outa here...