MEN : What is your ideal body weight or shape on a woman?

1234568»

Replies

• IDEAL?

850cdf9ac1c87088489f1f61ef20c486.jpeg

But that's pretty much a combination of intense training, great diet, and winning the genetic lottery. :D

But a good personality + basically attractive will outweigh the best looks in the world pretty quickly. A tummy is no big deal.

LoL @ "basically attractive"!!
    He should define what that is exactly :)

Hmm... I'm going to say a traditional "5". Your average, non-model woman. I don't think I can cite an example because Hollywood doesn't seem to have anything under a 7, lol.

WHOA! wait, so you can't be over a "5" unless you're a model basically?? Hell I've been told I'm an 8 just on face and boobs alone!
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    ideal body weight: That "sweet spot" in anorexia where you're thin but not so thing that if I touch you, you break

idea shape: when you wear that really short dress, I could tell exactly how many dances your dad missed.

:laugh:

I'm confused why so many women are concerned about what MEN want in a body shape/size/etc. Get to a point where you are confident, and the right guy will think you're perfect as you are. Jeezus.

American culture and media is heavily geared to the idea that a woman's worth stems from her ability to attract and keep a male mate.

I wonder if that is why girls do better in all girls schools. Because they are competing against each-other. Most of them have boyfriends because you don't have to find them in school.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    IDEAL?

850cdf9ac1c87088489f1f61ef20c486.jpeg

But that's pretty much a combination of intense training, great diet, and winning the genetic lottery. :D

But a good personality + basically attractive will outweigh the best looks in the world pretty quickly. A tummy is no big deal.

LoL @ "basically attractive"!!
    He should define what that is exactly :)

Hmm... I'm going to say a traditional "5". Your average, non-model woman. I don't think I can cite an example because Hollywood doesn't seem to have anything under a 7, lol.

WHOA! wait, so you can't be over a "5" unless you're a model basically?? Hell I've been told I'm an 8 just on face and boobs alone!

I'm totally okay with being a "5" or "basically" attractive but being valued and loved for my personality. Looks fade. Some one is always going to be prettier, pregnancy makes you fat etc. My awesomeness will be here forever.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    Women that feel great to the touch and make them smile... in two ways. I'm not a man so I only really have assumption and my boyfriends reference... But am I right? I think I am.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    It's funny how all men like exactly the same thing.

And what is that?

Sarcasm.
    Women that feel great to the touch and make them smile... in two ways. I'm not a man so I only really have assumption and my boyfriends reference... But am I right? I think I am.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    God people have no balls here and refuse to answer the question. It was asked, I will answer.

Overwhelmingly men prefer hourglass shaped women.

If you have a body shape other than that its not like you can change your shape other than being the fittest you that you wish to/want to/care to be.

Every guy likes different things.

As far as "flat stomach" some definition is incredibly sexy...but a 6 pack? I prefer a soft woman, not a hard one.
    Plus I wouldnt want to live with someone who spends hours a day working out and obsesses over everything she eats. That is unattractive.

But I already have a woman so my opinion is basically irrelevant.

Be the best you you can be. Its like guys who worry about their height or penis size. Guess what..ya cant change those things. If you spend your life worrying about things you cant change...that is a very unattractive personality.

Women..you know what looks good. You know when you feel good.

You don't need a man to tell you that.

Lucky for me and my partner I have hourglass then... I'm still on here to lose weight though...
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Jaime Koeppe
    Alice Matos
    Camille Leblanc- Bazinet
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Honest answer is there is no answer.
    There is so much involved in what a guy can be attracted to in a lady and at a glance it can appear to be opposites.
    One time it may be a person that is petite and another time she is full figured.

Maybe it was the petite ones smile and shyness and maybe it was the full figured ones eyes and laugh or vice versa.
    Every man is going to have their own body shape definition of attractive just the same as ladies do.
    :smile:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    image_zps57a33cf7.jpg

All of the above!
    I love how that specific 2 piece is flattering on all shapes o.o
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    3309878-dis-gonna-be-good-bear-sitting-down-chair-1372353364n.gif

this gif alone deserves its own thread
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    image_zps57a33cf7.jpg

All of the above!

good answer!!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    ideal body weight: That "sweet spot" in anorexia where you're thin but not so thing that if I touch you, you break

idea shape: when you wear that really short dress, I could tell exactly how many dances your dad missed.

I am working on creating a thigh gap just for you Taunto! :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Don't answer, it's a trap! We ladies have ben pulling this type of stuff since middle school, like so:

wdzxhNH.jpg

lol
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Don't answer, it's a trap! We ladies have ben pulling this type of stuff since middle school, like so:

wdzxhNH.jpg

lol

LOL
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    I had a guy kick me out of his bed because my elbows were too pointy.

LOL. What? Wow.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    My ideal woman is a thigh gap with just a shadow of a person around it