If you like cats you are allowed to be my friend

Options

Replies

• brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love my cat. He's worthless, destroys personal items, gets lost in the kitchen, bites my husband etc.

But he's my worthless cat dammit!
  • norelmsuarez
    norelmsuarez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I <3 cats :)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    ... so sorry but I'm a dog lover.. You are probably real nice too :-) !
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My whole family is cat crazy. I won't even say how many rescue cats we have.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I like cats, but I don't like onesies. So, we can't be friends.
  • momc4sons
    Options
    I have 5 cats!!
  • mrsb070911
    Options
    I love cats. I have 2
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I have two feline owners, but I own two dogs. The dogs will knock something over and look guilty. The cats will knock something over and look at me like I should "clean this pig sty up". I am only here to pay the mortgage...
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When I chant "Chula, Chula, Chula" my cat comes running (that's his name). And he loves to play ball. And he has the grossest sounding wash lick ever. And I spoon him every night, which is weird because I have a husband.

Our other cat India doesn't give a ****. She sleeps most of the day and taunts Chula the rest of it. I still love her to bits though!
  • healthyshelleym
    healthyshelleym Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am owned by 4(!!!) cats. I think we should be friends. :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am so not a cat person! This one cat keeps coming around my house, and she is extremely friendly. I didn't feed her at first, because I know cats are greedy with the food, and you can never get rid of someone's cat if you feed it. I have been down this road countless times. However, I recently found out that her owners are total f***ups who can barely afford to take care of themselves but for some reason feel entitled to own a pet and pretty much ignore it. So now I am buying cat food to put out for this cat daily. I must admit that she is pretty cute. :smile:
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm eating my cat right now. omomom
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I love cats. I have 4 and am the crazy cat lady in the neighborhood.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I love kittens, but only like cats if they're cuddly. Can't own one because my husband is allergic.
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE cats. I would be a crazy cat lady but my husband won't allow it. Ok, the crazy part I have down pat, but we only have three cats. Love them so much.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i love my kitty cat! his name is chewbacca and he mistakenly thinks he is a human... my human lol i love him doee <3
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love cats but hate changing cat litter. I therefore, have no cats.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    They walk in their litter boxes, then on your tables and countertops. Filthy creatures. One catbox can stink up a house worse than any ten dogs.
  • RachyLovesRattys
    RachyLovesRattys Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    CATS ARE MY LIFE!!! And anyone who says litterboxes are disgusting clearly hasn't cleaned their's lately! I have 6, all black except for one. One is blind also, and nobody wanted him for years at the shelter because of his eyes---luckily, that saved him for me to adopt. He literally has changed my life. No one is as supportive, loving, and there for me than my cat- besides my own mother. Dogs are great, cats are great, rats/reptiles/birds are great...to say one is disgusting because of pooping in a box or because of having one bad cat experience (probably because the person raised them improperly) is cruel. We poop in a bowl and I KNOW that most men don't wash their hands in public restrooms--needless to say at home. How bout thinking about your bro from college putting his poop hands all over your counters, microwave buttons, fridge handles, and all over your vegetables while heating up some leftovers or something?

Food poisoning exists because HUMANS are gross---I have yet to get food poisoning from one of my cats walking on the counter. It's called LYSOL WIPES sheesh.