i GOT CONFUESED....also

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
1) I woke up to a super sensual romantic dream involving Mark Cuban, 7layer dip, and wavy lays.

2) When I did my daily weigh in I realized that if my BF is 44.9% and my water according to the same scale at the same time is 40.2% does that mean I am only 14.9% person? (same scale says my BMI is 33.5% which doesn't that mean I am at least 1/3 actual person?)

Any answers to any of this will be greatly appreciated.

This is especially of great concern to me since my feelings after the dream have not waned and I am fairly certain if I ever run into him he may, like many men be partial to women who are at least half human if not as my husband insists on... ALL woman!

ETA: As I tend to carry my post dream emotions for quite awhile after any dream may I warn you that if any of you choose to post pictures of Mr. Cuban they'd better be tasteful and positive.

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OMG how sad I really didn't want this thread to go crickets on me. Was it the cuban? or the maths?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I can't beleive how sad it makes me that you guys can't get into my Mark Cuban dream. You guys were all over it when it was johnny knoxville and even shia leboef and he's a baby.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about giants and their pet dogs destroying a hotel I was staying in.

No wavy lays were harmed. Or Mark Cubans.
  • mikej1978
    mikej1978 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am deployed and had a "nightmare" I was ambushed by the taliban and I was really upset because I didnt have the chance to tell my wife and 3 kids good bye.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I had a dream about giants and their pet dogs destroying a hotel I was staying in.

No wavy lays were harmed. Or Mark Cubans.

but you "killed" the 7 layer dip, yes?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Were the Lays chocolate covered?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am deployed and had a "nightmare" I was ambushed by the taliban and I was really upset because I didnt have the chance to tell my wife and 3 kids good bye.

:frown: :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Were the Lays chocolate covered? NO
    Were the lays chocolate covered? YES

.......and that concludes today's lesson of "Capitalization, it's a thing. An important thing."
  • BeachIron
    Options

.......and that concludes today's lesson of "Capitalization, it's a thing. An important thing."

Your dream just got so much better :laugh:
  • psychdlc
    psychdlc Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Capitalization is the difference between helping your uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Now I'm confused.........Mark Cuban is American of Russian descent and 7 layer dip is Mexican........were you eating the dip off of Mark Cuban? If so, why the need for the wavy lays??? :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Now I'm confused.........Mark Cuban is American of Russian descent and 7 layer dip is Mexican........were you eating the dip off of Mark Cuban? If so, why the need for the wavy lays??? :wink:

I'm a Mexican. 7 layer dip is not that. I assure you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

You don't even wanna see the gif I have to go with that.
  • BeachIron
    Options

You don't even wanna see the gif I have to go with that.

Maybe. But I sure would like to hear more about these wavy lays . . .
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm ttotally confused by this post.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    2) When I did my daily weigh in I realized that if my BF is 44.9% and my water according to the same scale at the same time is 40.2% does that mean I am only 14.9% person? (same scale says my BMI is 33.5% which doesn't that mean I am at least 1/3 actual person?)

No, but you did just discover that humans are primarily composed of fat and water. I think this should be written up.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm ttotally confused by this post.

You see. Imagine being the poster of this post. Can I get some SUPPORT!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

No, but you did just discover that humans are primarily composed of fat and water. I think this should be written up.

yeah but like THAT MUCH fats and waters? Like it's not like I'm the ocean. That's 75% right? Amirite?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Not me. I'm made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails. My mom told me so.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Not me. I'm made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails. My mom told me so.

I'm made of sugar and spice then? but only 14.9% and then where will I fit the chocolate? and the bewbs? o i so cofuse.