What kind of guy/girl attracts you at the gym?

Options
Good God, I can't keep my eyes to myself when i see men who're all jacked up at the gym, and lifting crazy heavy weights. I'm a sucker for heavily-muscled/tall men! :O

I think it's the fact that they're putting in hard work for their body and big muscles turn me on.

Replies

• TinyHoney
    Options
    I feel the same way girl! Seeing those huge guys doing bench presses, squats etc just kills me ugh
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I don't really pay attention.. But, when my fiance goes with me, him ;)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    The ones that are definitly using the weight machines.
    They are usually the ones that are pretty serious about getting fit and healthy.
    Plus they are the only ones I can really see when I am on the ellipitical as the treadmill is behind me
    :love:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My gym is in my apartment complex...there is usually just me, an older gentleman and one other girl.
  • teganjessica
    teganjessica Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A guy who doesnt spend all his time checking himself out in the mirror ................altho i do like a man with rock hard pecs
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Just depends on the guy. I don't think I really have a type that I'm attracted to. There's a couple skinnier cut guys that are pretty great looking, and there's these two beefy muscled guys that are super hot, a couple average heavily tattooed guys... and then my hubby is a scrawny but cut tattooed guy.. so pretty much any guy that I deem good looking for various reasons lol
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    The confident women...the ones who are dedicated
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    If they train their lower body just as much as the upper (squat + deadlift) and they seem dedicated, they will have my attention. This isn't as common as you might think.

Apart from that, well built with muscles is nice. So is tattoos.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    The ones who don't make ridiculous noises....
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    What's a gym?
  • animalrane
    Options
    Good God, I can't keep my eyes to myself when i see men who're all jacked up at the gym, and lifting crazy heavy weights. I'm a sucker for heavily-muscled/tall men! :O

I think it's the fact that they're putting in hard work for their body and big muscles turn me on.

Thank you! lol
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Dudes with muscles that look like they belong on the lake with a beer...Yeah, I have a type.
  • animalrane
    Options
    I have to growl.. it really does help. but I don't make it soo all can hear
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Everyone at my gym is either 80 or I went to high school with them. =(
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have to growl.. it really does help. but I don't make it soo all can hear

I don't mind the growl, grunt or heavy breathing.It's the "YEAH!, URR, OH YEAH, RRRAAA" crazy noises I hear people yelling.... lol
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    The confident women...the ones who are dedicated
    Thanks!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's a specific type....if she's there, working out, busting it and really sweating, she went up a boatload of points in my book to begin with \m/
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    One who is dedicated to himself but will also approach me should he see that I am struggling with something! Not one there for the attention who stands around looking at himself in the mirror the whole time. The rare times I do go to the gym I work my ares off which is the sole purpose of going, if I see a man doing the same sweating and working hard it is a major turn on!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

You have something against octogenarians and educated people?
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

You have something against octogenarians and educated people?

Everyone knows the sweat of an educated person is filled with bacteria.