Debbie Downers!

Options

Replies

• LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I'll be making whole wheat pumpkin English muffin bread today after classes are over for my friend's birthday tomorrow... and be making an extra loaf for myself! :)
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I get to see my daughter (she's been on a trip and comes home today)!
    :heart:
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I got called to work (substitute teacher) today...and I'm happy for this thread!! :flowerforyou:
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am happy that i get to start my Heavy Lifting class tonight!!! I will be sore tomorrow and that is a good thing too...
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that this week I'm finally back to regular workouts again after giving birth last month. :)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I can choose to be happy. I am Happy for my Family/Kids/Hubby/Parents/Siblings
    I'm happy for food, clothing, shelter, transportation, the ability to exercise and etc etc :)
  • lyricsmamma6469
    lyricsmamma6469 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I'm finally over my cold and able to get my butt back in the gym!! I know my tracker only says 16 lbs down, but I'm actually 30 lbs down from my starting weight and super stoked!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that this week I'm finally back to regular workouts again after giving birth last month. :)

Congrats :D:D
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I get to go to my favorite bar after work and get my favorite grilled chicken & sweet potato salad for dinner :drinker:
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that tonight I finally get to put up my Christmas tree!! The moment I've been waiting for for a month :):)
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for your chickens too! I have 4 and I'd hate for them to be sick.

I am happy that I can afford a house, healthy food, to support my 2 adult kids and all my animals. I'm happy that I am pretty healthy and so is my family and my animals
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Pretty darn skippy happy my rescue kitty is knocking out the rat population in my backyard...count is 9:1 so far !! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Waking up to little kicks in my belly...so snuggly
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I leave work in 20 minutes and I have a free evening to do whatever I please.
  • Wretched61
    Wretched61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I know God and Jesus and that He knows me. I am happy that I have my 2 children, plus other people's children, living in my house right now. I am happy I have a house. I am happy to be stronger since my husband passed away suddenly 2 years ago. I am happy I can type that without crying!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Waking up to little kicks in my belly...so snuggly

AWE!! congrats
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm happy pretty much every day. Just waking up to live another day is reason to celebrate! I'm happy I did my workout this morning, happy that I can have pizza for dinner tonight, happy that I have lots of books to read on my Kindle, happy that I have 5 wonderful cats, happy that my Christmas shopping is done, happy that I get to spend Christmas in NC with my daughter this year, and happy that I will find something to laugh about today!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I will be happy when you tell me the way to Candy Mountain.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that it didn't snow last night, like the weather report had been predicting, and therefore I was able to get to work on time today. :)
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I didn't get caught in the rain when I walked to work today. That cheered me up for the rest of the day:smile: