28 with LOTS to lose - looking for support.

Options
13»

Replies

• anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 29 looking to lose about 80 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm lazy when it comes to cooking and easily bored when it comes to exercise so be ready for that.

You only get out what you put in.
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm-- a bit older than 28 (*cough* 38 *cough*), but also have a LOT of weight to lose. MFP has given me great support and continues to do so everyday. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Denise0621
    Denise0621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HI

I am 28 as well and looking to lose 100lbs I just started on this site, hopefully counting calories will hold me accoutable
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with ~90 pounds to lose. Anyone can add me :)
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    21 with 105 to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • Tyyche
    Tyyche Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you tried keto? Changed my life and a great way to jumpstart weight loss when you've got tons to lose.

This! I had 122lbs to lose and I'm just at my halfway point. It really works!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am also 28 and I have been were you are now. I use to weigh 230 pounds. I was sad sick and depressed. I dropped the weight easily through diet and regular work outs. Anything you can think of I did it. I would never do the same workout twice and it really helped keep it interesting. I also I had a workout buddy, my mom. She would push me and I would push her and we both lost a ton of weight. I got down to 130 pounds in a year and a half. That was before I even knew what mfp was. Well I got married and put on a lot of weight I went from 130 to 185 in just 2 years. I was fat and miserable again. I am on the journey back to were I was. Anyone can add me for support you can do this!
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to this lifestyle journey. I am always looking for friends to support and motivate who will do the same for me. You will have good days and bad days, but the key is to get back on track and keep plugging away. Friend request sent.
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey...started this at 29 and now almost at my first goal of 107#s lost (bringing me to 250 from 367). I still have a ways to go, but am happy to support and reality check (nicely) anyone who wants my help. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 28 also with 100 lbs to get rid of forever. I'm a crazy canuck who loves her football :)
    I'm not much of a "woo" person either but when credit is due, I'll celebrate with you!
    I have been having SUCH a hard time sticking with a plan, staying motivated over the last few months.

Add me if you like!!
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost almost 80 pounds. And I didn't announce my weight loss plans to anyone except my immediate family. Though, obviously over time others did notice.
  • nielsenjl
    nielsenjl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Support for MFP is awesome. Feel free to Add for more support.

You CAN do it :smile:
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    hi. i'm Crystal & i am 28. i've lost 150lbs total. i'd love to be your friend and be there through victories as well as maybe be an ear to help you get through things. i'd still like to lose another 50lbs maybe but i plan on being here forever as to keep the weight off permanently. first things first, take before pictures! front & side views. clothed and maybe some showing your stomach. (file these away.. no need to stare at them). one day you will be greatful for these pictures to compare to. i waited too long to start taking pictures and your brain plays catch up so for the longest time i didnt see the differences.

DO NOT give up. this can be a frustrating process.. and yes its slow. but there are benefits to it being slow. gives your skin time to bounce back! :) anyways, im here for you if you are interested.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, today is day 315 of logging so I'm always around. Feel free to add :)
  • CarlingSB
    CarlingSB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I added you, I have 90lb I want to lose. We can do it!