Why is bacon...

Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Because I'm awesome and everyone loves me.

hi. I understand from your profile picture that you probably want to lose some weight. Or need to at least (in my humble opinion). I would suggest you lay off bacon. That is whats stopping you from losing the weight and getting the perfect butt boys will be after.
    Are you calling me fat?

no I'm just advising you, for your own health and weight loss success, to lay off the full of fat bacon. It taste and smells horrible on top of being unhealthy for you..

Try microwaving tofu bacon. Its healthier and tastes just the same!

PS. You are a little fat. But lay off bacon and you'll be pretty and girlfriend material soon!
    Should I lay off the weights to and solely focus on cardio?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Pigs get a bad wrap. When given enough space, they will chose a spot to urinate and defecate as far away from their food source as possible. The do like mud but that's because they don't have fur and the mud helps to protect them from the sun (they can get sunburns easily) and biting insects.

They are far cleaner animals that those disgusting bovines that just poo and piss wherever their idiot butts decide to release. They'll do their business right on their hay (if they aren't free range). Sheep and goats are the same way. Of the major meat animals, pigs are the cleanest even in feed lot situations since it is a regulatory requirement to keep their feces constantly cleaned up, a requirement that doesn't exist for the other major meat animals.

The only animals that I can think of at the moment that's cleaner than swine are rabbits and chickens. Unfortunately, they aren't nearly as tasty as the seemingly magical mystical animal that is the pig who gives us not only bacon but pork ribs, pulled pork, pork chops and a variety of other lower fat options (and more delicious) as compared to beef.

And that is why bacon...
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

hi. I understand from your profile picture that you probably want to lose some weight. Or need to at least (in my humble opinion). I would suggest you lay off bacon. That is whats stopping you from losing the weight and getting the perfect butt boys will be after.
    Are you calling me fat?

no I'm just advising you, for your own health and weight loss success, to lay off the full of fat bacon. It taste and smells horrible on top of being unhealthy for you..

Thoughts on turkey bacon?
    Turkey bacon doesn't even come close to qualifying as bacon.

But surely it's better for me and will help in my heath and fitness journey???
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Are you calling me fat?

Then why is it called bacon? And I don't eat anything disgusting called bacon. Even tofu bacon but I have heard people say it tastes the same. I'm just trying to help you.

I just don't understand you. If you want to lose weight and be pretty, you need to lay off the fat. If you aren't trying to lose weight then why are you on this site? This is a weight loss site...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    nothing to see here folks....move along.

that was incredibly and highly rude. Please quit being a bully. You are probably hired by the pig farmer lobby to troll MFP forums.

THIS ISN'T A JOKE MR. LOBBY MAN! WE'RE ON TO YOU!

2mh9mt.jpg

15xnxww.jpg
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Are you calling me fat?

But surely it's better for me and will help in my heath and fitness Journey???
    FIFY
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

She has a good point.

Assuming that's even her. You know how people are on the interwebz.

Oh, I'll admit, that's not a pic of me. Just an homage to bacon. All my friends know what I really look like. I was referring to my awesome personality.

Please send KIK evidence of your... personality.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I made bacon maple cupcakes this weekend.

And ate them.

There goes all your progress...

Crap. I'm fat again.

Must be my thyroid.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    yeah_those_are_waffle_clouds_and_bacon_tulips-65013.gif
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

Are you calling me fat?

bad%2520turkey%2520bacon.jpeg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhh24z9H1J1qim3s8o1_250.gif

tumblr_mhh24z9H1J1qim3s8o2_250.gif
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    What, in the name of Bacon, kind of blasphemy is this?!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Some men just want to watch the world burn...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    discussed so much on this site? I mean seriously? That thing is incredibly disgusting and so fatty and unhealthy for human body. Bacon is full of fat, pigs are filthy animals that roll around in mud all day and are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets keep this site free of disgusting foods that are bad for us and taste and smell terrible.

http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/c/c3/GLaDOS_escape_02_spheredestroy3-06.wav
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Pigs get a bad wrap. When given enough space, they will chose a spot to urinate and defecate as far away from their food source as possible. The do like mud but that's because they don't have fur and the mud helps to protect them from the sun (they can get sunburns easily) and biting insects.

They are far cleaner animals that those disgusting bovines that just poo and piss wherever their idiot butts decide to release. They'll do their business right on their hay (if they aren't free range). Sheep and goats are the same way. Of the major meat animals, pigs are the cleanest even in feed lot situations since it is a regulatory requirement to keep their feces constantly cleaned up, a requirement that doesn't exist for the other major meat animals.

The only animals that I can think of at the moment that's cleaner than swine are rabbits and chickens. Unfortunately, they aren't nearly as tasty as the seemingly magical mystical animal that is the pig who gives us not only bacon but pork ribs, pulled pork, pork chops and a variety of other lower fat options (and more delicious) as compared to beef.

And that is why bacon...

that right with piggies you use everything but the squeel
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    yeah_those_are_waffle_clouds_and_bacon_tulips-65013.gif
    <3
  • splitaces
    Options
    how can you not like bacon it is one of the best foods there is especially if you make it right but coming home and just smelling it makes me go straight to the kitchen forgetting everything i was doing just to get a piece o bacon, bacon is so well liked they even have bacon mints and those are pretty good
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bacon is meat-candy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

And that is why bacon...

I have seen enough pigs on TV to know they are filthy. I don't need to be told if they can be nice and clean if given the chance. Thats the farmers problem, not mine.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    discussed so much on this site? I mean seriously? That thing is incredibly disgusting and so fatty and unhealthy for human body. Bacon is full of fat, pigs are filthy animals that roll around in mud all day and are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets keep this site free of disgusting foods that are bad for us and taste and smell terrible.

I'm curing out a bunch of bellies to make bacon tonight or tomorrow. Then I'm cutting the cheeks from a couple pig heads to make guanciale.

8d00ed2d95f9599f9e9333006b34db8f.jpg