Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• Matholo425
    Matholo425 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi,i want to loose 20-25kg n i would lyk 2 join the group,my usname is Matholo425
  • LeighRaeW
    LeighRaeW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 7kg so far and have 43kg more to lose.

LeighRaeW
  • swet02
    swet02 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello need to lose at least 40 lbs. :)
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 53 more pounds.
    Ashleymegg
  • themmbar
    themmbar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Barb, user name is themmbar. I have lost 20 lbs since starting MFP, but still have 80lbs to go. Having an accountability group is great help!
  • msgoobr3
    Options
    Hi! I would love to have the support of this awesome group of ladies. My user name is msgoobr3 and I also have 100 lbs to loose.
  • Mayhaila1
    Options
    Iyaa! would absolutely love to join this group, it would be great to lose 100lbs, my username is mayhaila1, please add me :D
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    have about 70 pounds to lose would love to join usernames kimr87
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group....phw426
  • nwyprinc
    Options
    Hi! Count me in...username: nwyprinc. :)
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I woulld love to join also.

clmcnett1
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm cppeace but I have 112lbs to lose. Can I still join?
    Kimmie
  • mpsouthall
    Options
    I want to lose 75lbs! I lost 45 with Weight Watchers in 2011-12 but have gained almost 20 back since quitting the program for financial reasons. I miss the accountability!

Please add me to the group. Username: mpsouthall

Thanks,
    Maranda!
  • Karsand81
    Options
    Hi everyone i would like to join please add me :) username Karsand81
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi my username is discoveredamber. I still have right around 60 lbs to lose. Lost 37 lbs so far. Would love to join your group.
  • laurijeffords
    laurijeffords Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have lost 60 lbs and have a good 50 left to lose username: laurijeffords
  • dtfiler
    dtfiler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join as well. I'm looking to get off 80 lbs my self and have been at it for 3 weeks now.
  • Annierob4
    Options
    Hello Jess,

I started here a week or so ago with 25 kilos to lost (I'm currently 82 and I started at 86 - so 21 to go). 4 Kilos the first week seemed easy (I've been recommended by MFP to go for 1200 calories per day and I'm not finding this difficult). However, I've been stuck completely for 3 days. May i join your forum? Because I could do with advice on what I'm doing wrong and I'd like to share what does work. I'm annierob4
  • dawnhp1971
    Options
    Id like to be a part of the group. Trying to loose 100 lbs, down 34.7, but really want to take it up a notch.
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Lady_Senie and I have 83lbs left to lose. I have a hard time with motivation as I approach the 200lb mark and tend to stall out, but this time I'm intending to push through. Could use all the help and motivation I can get, though. If it's alright, I'd love to get in on this action! ^_^