Pics on losing weight without shakeology?

Options
Would love to see success stories who have lost and toned up without shakeology.

Replies

• blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    id say 90 % of people lost it all without shakeO.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    There's tons of success stories, you don't need expensive shakes or pills. Eat less move more works. I still have a long way to go but I'll share my pictures. I started in January 2013.

Started at about 285 lbs

rh48py.jpg

Picture on the left was in May 2013 Picture on the right 197 lbs taken this morning
    wl5chu.png
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My husband's employee's wife sold it for a few years. She lost some weight, I'm guessing 1/3 of the weight she wanted to lose. Then she stopped selling/drinking them and in the last 3-4 months and she gained it all back. Yup, They are a band-aid not a solution.

Those type of shake pyramid schemes are a fad diets. Yeah, you may lose weight at first but if you don't learn how to eat balanced meals containing real food then when you stop, you'll be like a fish out of water. Example, The girl mentioned above.

- This is not to be confused with protein shakes. I drink a breakfast protein shake almost every day. My breakfast is usually around 450-600 calories so its not to lose weight really. LOL. Damn, I could have an egg mcmuffin and hash browns for that -Not that I eat that oil soaked crap :)

So I guess to me, protein shakes are meant for the serious exerciser and not for people who are simply trying to lose weight on them.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I think the vast majority of people who successfully lost weight did so without shakeology.
  • fitnessMommy68
    fitnessMommy68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Smile!!
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    I don't use anything diet related, meaning pills, shakeology etc. Just eating within allotted calories and exercise.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity without shakeology and lost 13lbs. I was kinda thinking the other day "what if" I bought shakeology? but then I saw one comment here saying it's a band-aid and not a solution so thank you for that info @dauntlessness :flowerforyou:

Shakeology is a meal replacement and I guess if I had relied on that I would probably have lost my amazing Insanity results afterwards. But it really depends, if you want the nutrition coming from it and not just make it as a weightloss solution or whatever I guess Shakeology is okay

tumblr_ms8oo7uYsW1qgzof5o1_250.jpg
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    this has been done by hard work and dedication....not any fad diet
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

i'd go closer to 95%
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I hate the taste of Shakeology...lost all my weight eating normally and making my own protein shakes if I want one.

(I have been doing the Team Beachbody workouts though: Insanity, P90X, T25 and soon Body Beast) :love:
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    There's tons of success stories, you don't need expensive shakes or pills. Eat less move more works. I still have a long way to go but I'll share my pictures. I started in January 2013.

Started at about 285 lbs

rh48py.jpg

Picture on the left was in May 2013 Picture on the right 197 lbs taken this morning
    wl5chu.png

Wow, congrats!! You've done a lot in less than a year!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Started at about 285 lbs

rh48py.jpg

wl5chu.png

You're doing a fabulous job!! Keep up the hard work...it really is paying off!:drinker:
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I came into this lifestyle change and jumped in like a mad woman ...never worked out and started with insanity ...along with it came the shakeo ....I was a low eater non nutrient full of fats before so I have to admit for people not doing well in that department it was a great "crutch" to get me where I am today ...I no longer drink the shake I am at a point I would rather eat the food than drink my calories ;) although I didn't drink it hoping it would burn my fat for me , I drank it because it offered nutrients I was needing ;) and it tasted good ...needless to say I haven't drank it in over 2 months and still losing and feel awesome ;)
  • blably
    Options

Started at about 285 lbs

rh48py.jpg

wl5chu.png

you look freakingly awesome!
  • KMarie2011
    KMarie2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work, it's very encouraging!
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow!! great progress!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

exactly what I was thinking :laugh:
    tumblr_mbav26dGKO1qm2l53o1_500.gif
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Your gifs are always awesome and entertaining :flowerforyou:

I :heart: Schmidt PARKOUR!
  • blably
    Options

hahahahha
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    So I just googled ShakeO..why the heck is it so expensive?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!