Everybody Answer! Even lurkers, lol

Options

Replies

• Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for NOT getting a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks and getting a black tea instead :-)

Today, I'm most grateful for my gym membership and the will to work out on my lunch hour. It keeps me fit AND sane (work is NUTS today..counting the minutes until lunch)
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today, I am most proud of myself for jogging a whole mile and a half! This is the first time ever! Oh and also, I am proud of my weigh-in today....lightest I have been in years!

I am most grateful for the encouragement and help on this fitness journey. I couldn't do it without my dear friend! He's amazing!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for making lunch instead of eating packaged foods!!

Today, I am most grateful for my amazing friends, family, kids, and bf!! :-)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for... sticking with t and breaking through my plateau

and

Today, I am most grateful for... sticking with it and breaking my constipation

hahaha yeah nobody likes it when you're pooping funny...did you take some immodium like i told you?
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud of myself for not giving into temptation at work! there's a constant array of free candy, snacks, cake, soda, and calorie filled treats everywhere!!! Not only do I turn them down, they no longer even cross my mind or bother me! :)

Today I am grateful for my support team in this journey - including those at home and online and far away!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for... sticking with t and breaking through my plateau

and

Today, I am most grateful for... sticking with it and breaking my constipation

hahaha yeah nobody likes it when you're pooping funny...did you take some immodium like i told you?

:-(

no, cause I didn't poo for a week and now that it's coming out I want it out. immodium would keep it in which is opposite of the side of my can it I want it on :D
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Today I'm most proud that I walked on my treadmill even though my calves were still sore from the few step ups and leg lifts I did yesterday.

And...

I'm most grateful for MFP and my friends and family. If it weren't for those things I wouldn't be where I am now!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for pushing hard on my run in the snow.

Today I am most grateful for perspective and peace of mind. :)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for FINALLY HITTING THE 100LB MARK!!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I accidentally submitted it before I was ready...oops!

Today I am also grateful for

**Knowledge** The knowledge to change our bodies. The knowledge to know what to eat and how much to eat. How to keep ourselves healthy. How to work certain muscles to get great results. There are so many forms and sources of knowledge about fitness, nutrition and health. I am thankful that we have access to them all and can use them to change our lives!
  • justahorsen
    Options
    Today I am proud of myself for getting back on track and being within .5 pounds of my lowest weight (before the "I don't want to do this" attitude hit)
    Today I am grateful for my husband/sisters/daughters that have helped me get back on track!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for...snacking on veggies and taking the stairs (even though my bum is sore).

and

Today, I am most grateful for...my support system on MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great responses!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Today i am proud of performing my Yoga moves correctly and focus on breathing. (Newbie to Yoga) and being productive at home. ( I am currently taking a break.)

Today, I'm most grateful for my family! Especially DeepSeaDoc (my husband)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for... keeping it together during my lunch shopping trip & NOT eating from a drive-thru!

Today, I am most grateful for... Mariaserafina and her sugar free candy!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Today I'm most proud to being married to a man for 16 yrs...it is his birthday!! Even though the news is not what we expected for our finances my attitude will continue to stay positive.

Today I'm most grateful for my husband and wonderful kids!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of only getting 1 cookie at the grocery store instead of the whole box (and that I haven't gotten into the Halloween candy yet!)

Today I am most grateful for the people in my life who I love.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for not losing my temper and remaining a professional toward a family that was doing everything in their power to hinder the care we were trying to provide to their family member.

And I am grateful to my co-workers and myself who go to work night after night even after having to deal with crap like this week after week.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for not overeating at company potluck.

Today I am most grateful for my family putting up with my 36 years of yo yo dieting. Failure is not falling down it is not getting up!
    I refuse to give up!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for FINALLY HITTING THE 100LB MARK!!!

AWESOME!!! CONGTZ!!! :flowerforyou: