Could use some support. want to loose 30 lbs

g_02
g_02 Posts: 2 Member
I am 5'-5" with 176 lbs and want to loose 30 lbs as a beginner goal. I have been on and off wagon with MFP and also eating. I made a promise to myself this time that i would stick it through atleast till dec 31st, no matter what. I could use some friends and support. I want to see it through..

Good luck to everyone who is striving to be healthy. Cheers!!

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    You and I are exactly the same! I am 5'5 approx.180 and would like to lose 50. Lets be friends. I am starting over as well. Lost ten pounds then with "life" happening we started eating out and emotional eating so i gained all but two pounds!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm try to log daily and workout daily as well, lets both meet our goals :)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    You can add me if you would like. I'm just starting out and we could motivate each other!
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    I started at 230lbs on August 1st. I'm down to 199lb. My next goal is 15lbs by the New Year (very HEFTY goal). My goal weight is 155. I'm 5'6.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Feel free to add me. We're the same height, and my goal is to lose about 25 ish pounds. :)
  • Irish1217
    Irish1217 Posts: 28 Member
    We are exactly the same!! I am 5'6 and about 170. I want to lose around 30lbs. I need friends to help me do this!!! I find myself eating for no reason, pure boredom.
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Same boat. 5'3" and 165. (gulp) - would love to drop 30 lbs by summer. Add me!
  • jomama519
    jomama519 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm in, too. 180-ish, 5'4.5", & trying to stop being a yo-yo dieter...In need of support and accountability partners...
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    This is my second day on MFP. I need the motivation of others in the same boat as me. I set my goal at 20 hoping to motivate myself to go further.
    Add me too
  • I am here feel free to add me:smile:
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    30 is my goal too! Feel free too add me. That goes for all of you who would like a new friend in the cheer zone!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    I am 5'-5" with 176 lbs and want to loose 30 lbs as a beginner goal. I have been on and off wagon with MFP and also eating. I made a promise to myself this time that i would stick it through atleast till dec 31st, no matter what. I could use some friends and support. I want to see it through..

Hi add me, the scale hasn't budged for me in quite a while...getting frustrated and need support too....
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member

If it's not a way of life, it's not going to work.

• Hi There!

We are just about at the same place. I am 5' 4 1/2" and about 178. I have 30 to go. I have gone on again, off again and I am back on track now. I would love to have some new friends to support me and who I could encourage! Feel free to add me! Good luck to all of us!
  • mpatternmaker
    mpatternmaker Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am back on mfp & trying to make better eating a lifestyle change this time. We can motivate eachother, this goes for anyone else who answered this posting, i'm looking for motivating friends too.
    Thanks & good luck :-)
  • Feel free to add me or anyone for that matter. my goal is 40lbs and have been working on it for over a year..fall off the wagon get back on and so forth...I'm ready for this to be the last time once and for all!!!
  • electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    Good day, Im looking to befriend some motivated positive people to assist me in losing weight. I am 29 yrs old, engaged and a mother of 5. My goal is to lose 45 pounds b/f my 30th bday in July.. Look forward to speaking with u and motivating each other..
  • electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :-)
  • Feel free to add me also, and the invitation to anyone else who wants to add.

I'm also restarting as of 5am tomorrow, I'm 5'4 and 12st 5lb I have lost some weight as i was just over 14st early in the year.

Tomorrow at 5am im back on insainity month one, day one. Back to eating as clean as i possibly can, If its not water, fruit, veg, fiber, and protien etc, it is not entering my mouth.

ive about 33lb to go to get down to 10st then i will elvaulate where i am and if its where i want to be.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    I'm 5'4", I used to be 5'5" but I guess I'm the shrinking woman...I'm 171 right now and I want to be 151. But once I reach that goal I might want to be 141. I started at 191 at the beginning of this year. Workin on it. Good luck to ya!
  • Feel free to add me--the holidays are always challenging, and I will admit I'm not looking forward to facing down all those sweets and big meals. :S You can do it though! It's only like 6 weeks at this point till new years!
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Anyone who wants should feel free to add me: 46 year old female, 5' 4", started on May 1, 2013 at 181 and down to 158 today. Still want to lose another 30 or so pounds. Just ordered "Body by You" and can't wait to get it and start strengthening!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Anyone is free to add me. I am 5'5" and have lost 35 lb (16 kg) since March. I am 3 lb from my goal weight and have just taken up running with the C25K app, which I want to continue once I switch to 'maintenance'.