ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww!!!
    That's just XD
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Ugh!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Disgusting! That thing belongs in a garbage bin. We have sanitizing wipes at work we use to clean our keyboards but I don't even think one of those would do any good for that thing! It just needs to be trashed!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time I was a pc repair shop manager & tech...I hung photos on the walls over the work spaces, in full view for customers, of what the inside of computers look like when they are not properly cared for. Had on client who was a smoker, I smoked at the time too, but the smell emanating from his pc had me coughing, hacking and gagging...

Never, in over 20 years, I have I understood why people don't treat their computers like the delicate machines they are. Then wonder why "my computer doesn't work, what happened?!"

:grumble: :grumble:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    btw, if it REALLY the keyboard that YOU worked on or you just saw a pic online and decided to use it? Because I have seen this same image all over the crazy place called internet?
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'd burn it! that is disgusting,
  • danineff
    danineff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    interested in knowing what sort of IT jobs fo u guys do? Hunting for one padt 5 years but alas

Project Management. Well, used to. Moved to work on the front side of computers now doing Media Development. Like that a lot more.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    Working on client computers who have keyboards that look like this:

home-office-14.jpg?width=620

Now I must sterilize my hands :grumble:

sanatize your hands? you deserve a full shower!!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Try being IT in a school district. I touch computers that have been touched by hundreds of children every day. But what's even more gross, the teacher's laptops! Who knows what some of them do with those things at home. No way do I want some of those laptops anywhere near my lap. Gloves and hand sanitizer are my two best friends.

slightly off-topic, but this reminded me of when my son was in 3rd grade and figured out how to flip the screen upside down on his computer. He thought it would be funny to do it to all the computers in the comp lab. IT teacher was NOT amused. Had to have my son show him how to fix them. Almost suspended him for messing with school property, but I think he was embarrassed that an 8 yr old knew something he didn't.
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    NO

Have you really typed the word NO, 8210 times since July? :laugh:
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow - disgusting indeed!
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    btw, if it REALLY the keyboard that YOU worked on or you just saw a pic online and decided to use it? Because I have seen this same image all over the crazy place called internet?

Party Pooper! :drinker: