Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Replies

• kel0545
    kel0545 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,

I'd love to be a member! I have 5 stone to lose (84lbs) and need somewhere to let off steam & record my successes!
    Add me: kel0545
  • sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Hi,

I'm SunshineSukie and, although I have already lost over 50lb I do have at least another 100lb to go until I'm considered 'not obese' - let alone slim! lol

Never been part of a group on here so, why not - what's the worse that could happen huh? :-)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    I can always use some motivation - especially from people in the same boat as me! I've already lost just over 100lbs, but I have another 75 to go to reach my goal.

My username is icimani.
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Hi, I would love to join! I have about 75 more pounds to go.

SJKirk51912
  • jparrymore
    jparrymore Posts: 5 Member
    hi i would like to join i have already lost 20 and then joined this sight. i still have another 33lbs to loose. my user name is: jparrymore
  • Hi, everyone - I am trying to lose at least 100 lbs right now. I would love some help and encouragement as this is by far the largest that I have been in my life and it's so frustrating because I do workout like crazy.

Anywho - I'm excited to "meet" you all and I'm looking forward to this journey. My username is: amazhaan
  • _Flowerchild76_
    _Flowerchild76_ Posts: 6 Member
    hi laura 37 looking to lose 72 lbs , _Flowerchild76_. :smile:
  • My username is ItsAliciaMarie

I am 23, currently weigh 248.2lbs and started at 255. My goal weight is to be at 165. I would LOVE to be in this group, it sounds like just what I need for motivation!!

:)
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    I would like to join. I have 74 more pounds to go!
  • Hi, I just rejoined myfitnesspal after having two children. My youngest is 7 weeks old and this momma needs to get in shape. i've lost 5 lbs so far, but still don't have my motivation. my username is dooedrop. This sounds like a good group so I have friends in the same boat as me. Thanks :)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    This is awesome! I'm mdawn1253 and looking to lose about 75lbs.
  • I would love to join. I have 80lbs to lose.
    Username: amber945
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    I'd love to join!! :) user name is mfleeg ....my name is Michelle :)

highest weight was 270, lost 40 pounds without MFP, now down another 31!.... am hoping to end around 150 if i can! :)
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Please add me. My username is jaclync324.
  • layla3411
    layla3411 Posts: 7 Member
    hi my name is dawn. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I have lost 55 lbs so far.. went from 267 to currently 212 would like to lose 13 pounds by xmas. my username is layla3411
  • nickiirusso
    nickiirusso Posts: 11 Member
    Would love to join. I have about 50 to lose. username is nickiirusso
    thanks
  • Hi! I have exactly 100 lbs to lose. Rejoined MFP this week and this sounds like a great idea. My username is meg_bal
  • Alliegeex
    Alliegeex Posts: 60 Member
    I would love to join! I really need this kind of support! So glad I came on here! I have about 50-60 pounds to lose
    My username is alliegeex

:)
  • Down to here! :)
  • kaseythedragon
    kaseythedragon Posts: 1 Member
    i'd like to join as well ! I have about 100 lbs to lose.

my username is: kaseythedragon