What's your best feature? & What would you change?

Options

Replies

• walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I love my general shape. I am pretty happy with the majority of my features. The one thing I would change is the skin on my stomach. I have done all I can with diet and exercise and am trying to come to terms that without major surgery I will always have wrinkly loose skin on my belly.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Best Feature: Eyes... oh and I kinda like my butt
    Change: Bewbs!
  • Beautyne
    Options
    I'd say my back, it's flawless ;p haha

I would definitely want a more straight nose, I have a small bump near the top ):
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    I think it's my Smile. :happy:

I use to believe it was my tush... but since that's changed now and it's alot smaller, Smile sounds good :drinker:
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I love my entire body, but I thinkkkk my best feature would have to be my hair. It's super curly and fluffy and even though it gives me trouble sometimes I couldn't imagine myself with any other type of hair.

If I could change something, I'd get rid of the stupid skin condition I have that gives me chronic, hard-to-get-rid-of dandruff. :angry:
  • animalrane
    Options
    I like my upper torso....but not the belly
  • TheBackStory
    Options

I like your belly...

It's hard to pick one part of my body that I love. I tend to love every part for one reason or another, well except my boobs. I'm taking up donations for the "Lacking Boobage" cause. Anyone want to contribute?
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have an anterior pelvic tilt. Screws with my posture....neeeeeeed yooooooogaaaaaaa
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I think my best feature is my shape. What I would change is just to shrink myself down about three sizes!!
  • animalrane
    Options

I like your belly...

It's hard to pick one part of my body that I love. I tend to love every part for one reason or another, well except my boobs. I'm taking up donations for the "Lacking Boobage" cause. Anyone want to contribute?
    thks beautiful.. I like your..everything..
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i like my boobs... idk if that counts because they were changed because they're fake.
    i want to change my hips. i mean good lord.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love my hair, eyes and my chest :wink: They both get lots of attention, haha!

I'd like to get rid of the baby belly... it just doesn't seem to want to budge!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I think my best feature is my shape. What I would change is just to shrink myself down about three sizes!!

Same here. Love my hour glass… just wish it was a size smaller.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Hard to say what my best feature is. My *kitten* is getting out of control, thanks to hip thrusts and squats. My hamstrings are pretty phenomenal, thanks to deadlifts and kettlebell swings. And when I'm not wearing a shirt, I have a very bro-ish tendency to just stare at my shoulders.

As far as what I would change, just too much body fat in general at the moment. Another 10 lbs or so and I will look pretty good.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love being tall (even though at 5'8" I am not super tall) and I like my teeth, they're relatively straight and nice.

I guess that's two things. Oh well ;-)

Not a fan of my bingo wings...but there are worse things...
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love being tall (even though at 5'8" I am not super tall) and I like my teeth, they're relatively straight and nice.

omggg ): i'm 5'11". please teach me how to love my height! i want to cut my legs off!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

omggg ): i'm 5'11". please teach me how to love my height! i want to cut my legs off!

I dunno...I have ALWAYS loved being tall, in fact I was super disappointed in middle school when everyone started catching up with me because I'd been the tallest kid in school 'til then.

I just feel proud and authoritative...I swear I'm not a jerk or anything lol. But I feel like I own any space I am in, whether I'm very heavy or not quite as heavy. And I like that.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say that what I like best is my long legs. I guess I also kind of like my hair, it's long and straight and doesn't really require much maintenance to keep it under control. I'm just boring and never feel like doing anything different with it! If I could change anything, it would be my hips. I have big hips and that little belly pooch that makes it look like I had a baby when I didn't. Here to try and change that but even if I did get rid of it, I doubt I'd drop any pant sizes because of my hips.

Oh well, no one is perfect, must be happy with who you are :-)
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Funny, OP, you and I are exact opposites. I don't mind my red hair anymore( used to hate it) and I'm currently working on getting a bubble butt! :laugh: Love them squats! :wink:
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My face, it's all I've got! hahaha