Its not what you eat, its when you eat it

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Can't decide whether to report this for spam or save it for the forthcoming .gifs...
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Can't decide whether to report this for spam or save it for the forthcoming .gifs...

It's not particularly juicy, other than the title, which doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Some trainer gave her a diet. She posted the diet on her blog. She created a misleading title and then linked her blog here. Is it spam or an advertisement? Ehh maybe.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    No.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    If you're not seeing results it might be because of when you are eating it.

That's highly unlikely.
  • jenna_michael
    Options
    Its not spam! I promise! I just want someone to try this with me. I was so happy to find something that worked and wanted to share :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Its not spam! I promise! I just want someone to try this with me. I was so happy to find something that worked and wanted to share :)

Your specific list of foods worked because it caused you to eat fewer calories than you expend. People on MFP are counting energy intake and consequently they don't require a specific list of foods to create that energy deficit.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

It's not particularly juicy, other than the title, which doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Some trainer gave her a diet. She posted the diet on her blog. She created a misleading title and then linked her blog here. Is it spam or an advertisement? Ehh maybe.

Meh. Since all of their first posts include a link back to the blog it looks a lot like fishing for views, to me. Could go either way.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I have a blog too but to spam it like this would be embarrassing.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    There is minimal causation in relation to weight loss via meal timing.

Sidesteel got it right.
  • jenna_michael
    Options
    I actually ate a lot less calories before this diet. You're being rude, I was just excited to share results.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    cool story brah
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    No...just no.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I actually ate a lot less calories before this diet. You're being rude, I was just excited to share results.

Then share it here without linking it back to your blog.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Pathetic attempt to get site views across the forums.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Always be sure to swallow during odd-numbered minutes, like 2:03 or 2:05. Otherwise, fat.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Monotony at it's best.

No thank you.

I'm sure I'd lose weight eating your meal plan but then again, I'm losing weight anyway, so I choose to eat what I want, when i want and to keep counting calories.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    ...and share your thoughts!

My thoughts? The Dallas Cowboys suck! Yeah, I still cheer for them but I think that all the time. I'm so glad they have a bye this week.
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So, do you eat the same thing every day???? I am going to stick with what I have been doing. :)
    Well, sort of. If you're not seeing results it might be because of when you are eating it. I wrote details on my blog site, Please try it and share your thoughts!

http://jennamichael.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/a-healthy-diet-change/
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are that I'm really sad for you to have eaten the same thing every day for 2 months. Will you eat the same thing for the rest of your life to maintain?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Then share it here without linking it back to your blog.

This