Its not what you eat, its when you eat it

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Or I would rather not retype the whole thing....

You substitute protein for other protein, carbs for carbs etc.

DAMN guys,

Well if you are out of ideas on how to lose weight, try what I did. Otherwise, best wishes.

Okay, bye!

1. Highlight.
    2. Ctrl-c.
    3. Ctrl-v.

Advanced functions that are sure to totally rock your world.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I think the 'when' is pretty important, personally.

I eat when I am hungry.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I thought the whole meal timing/weight loss theory was outed as BS?

It is. :flowerforyou:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

DAMN guys,

Well if you are out of ideas on how to lose weight, try what I did. Otherwise, best wishes.

Okay, bye!

That's cool but I think I'll pass. If you refer to my ticker you'll notice I've lost a couple lbs with what I did: eating whatever and whenever the **** I want (with the caveat that it is under my daily calorie allowance). Good luck!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    RUDE

Interesting OP.

What'd I miss?

You're too late. Fatness and misery for you.

Only if you fail to substitute protein with protein

I missed it, too. But if I eat chicken instead of chicken, I'm ok?? Right?? Please don't condemn me to fatness and misery!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I disagree. What you eat and how well you eat it matters.

I recommend trying it during or after a shower.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Shower beer FTW.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

DAMN guys,

Okay, bye!

3...2...1....deacto
    Buh Bye!

True story.

jenna_michael has deactivated their account.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

That's clean eating, right?

I think I"m learning guys!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

DAMN guys,

Okay, bye!

1. Highlight.
    2. Ctrl-c.
    3. Ctrl-v.

Advanced functions that are sure to totally rock your world.
    I will have to try this the next time I want to send the same email to 50 people.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

That's clean eating, right?

I think I"m learning guys!

As far as I am concerned it is.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

DAMN guys,

Okay, bye!

3...2...1....deacto
    Buh Bye!

True story.

jenna_michael has deactivated their account.

aw, but we were having such fun

oh well

flounce_oneniner.jpg
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Your day adds up to roughly 1427 calories (being generous with calories - ie no low fat options) so of course you lost weight. It has nothing to do with when you ate it. Not only does that create a deficit in itself, but you're also a waitress so pretty active I imagine. I wonder if you even net 1200.
  • swet02
    swet02 Posts: 52
    Options
    Just wanted to reply base on the topic, I think its both. Iths what you eat and when you eat it.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to reply base on the topic, I think its both. Iths what you eat and when you eat it.

Meal timing really has no effect on weight loss except as far as pyschological/sustainbilty for each person. Some people do really well on six small meals a day and others do better on an eight hour feeding window. Eating after 7, breakfast, carbs late at night, are all about personal prfeerence and what works best with your schedule.
  • swet02
    swet02 Posts: 52
    Options

Meal timing really has no effect on weight loss except as far as pyschological/sustainbilty for each person. Some people do really well on six small meals a day and others do better on an eight hour feeding window. Eating after 7, breakfast, carbs late at night, are all about personal prfeerence and what works best with your schedule.

Im not really reffering to "When" as the exact time, I am referring it as "frequency" or "timing". Hope my vocabulary serves me right. :)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    RUDE

and she deactivated...

yay!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Im not really reffering to "When" as the exact time, I am referring it as "frequency" or "timing". Hope my vocabulary serves me right. :)

Meal frequency is also irrelevant when compared to the effects total intake has on your weight loss/gain.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

How does this affect weight loss? Some days, I eat three meals big snack at night. Then, other days are spaced every few hours, still a snack before bed. I never plan them out, it's whenever I feel like eating or when I have the time to. It's irrelevant and as stated, only helps an individual mentally to feel satisfied, the body doesn't care in itself and it's not going to vary how it takes food based on timing
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options

Shower beer FTW.

YES! How could I forget about shower beers?!?!? :drinker: